Have the chickens come home to roost?

paksat

Junior
Banned
from the 2014 bounce off a shoulder pad into the arms of an fsu sack of ****

to the repeated offenses that get over looked day in and day out in that sack of ****

from the 3 ( 4? ) interceptions winston threw in the first quarter vs uf to only come back and win

from the numerous escapes they had during winstons finally year vs nc state among others..

is it finally time?

Annihilated by Louisville
Owned by unc in the first half only to see a last minute hero field goal as they saw him trounce around in mockery

Season over and this fan base and that stadium is going to be rabid

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let's play the game first. Let's please play the game first before any more of these posts/threads are made. Thank you.

Let's play the game first. Let's please play the game first before any more of these posts/threads are made. Thank you.

Man I hope we kill them but I'm honestly not sure why everyone is so confident. Of course there are great signs so far, but the level of competition has been crap.

Advertisement
I am waiting until we beat them before I talk smack. We have done nothing so far, FSU has looked beatable, but against 2 very good teams. time will tell in about 2 days.

Man I hope we kill them but I'm honestly not sure why everyone is so confident. Of course there are great signs so far, but the level of competition has been crap.

Simple, we had them two years in a row under Golden but got out coached in 2nd half -- now we have a coach who has a chance to make actual adjustments. Second, we are playing Miami style defense now. We still have a Miami QB. when those three things have existed historically, we win.

Simple, we had them two years in a row under Golden but got out coached in 2nd half -- now we have a coach who has a chance to make actual adjustments. Second, we are playing Miami style defense now. We still have a Miami QB. when those three things have existed historically, we win.

You act as if before Golden got here FSU never won a game.

Advertisement

Golden is the one who lost EVERY game against FSU. That is the point, even he had them the last two years. With Mark, we now have the elements that usually result in us winning this game. Add to that fact a fsu in decline and we get a little giddy.

HAve we played murders row ? NO , but App St is a decent team who would beat 3-4 ACC teams and GT will win 8-9 games so we have played decent teams just nothing amazing and after this weekend we still won't have played anyone amazing as FSU is a 5 loss team when it is all said and done . But none of that should take away from good we are.

Really? Sure we've played crap teams, but this team has as much talent as the last few and has made the biggest changes that we've needed for years. Coaches are actually coaching. The defense is allowed to be aggressive. If we'd had either of those, we would have won the last 2 years, and maybe one of the previous 3. It's far from a sure thing, but you should be feeling confident.

Golden is the one who lost EVERY game against FSU. That is the point, even he had them the last two years. With Mark, we now have the elements that usually result in us winning this game. Add to that fact a fsu in decline and we get a little giddy.

See I'm a little giddy. You are far from being a little giddy. You act as if this game is so much in the bag that we shouldn't even play.

Advertisement

It's all about the U. We are our toughest competition. When we get back to that it won't matter who we play. I can say this with certainty. We are a much bette football team that the last several years. Can FSU say the same?

[MENTION=10782]paksat[/MENTION] - You've started 3 threads today including 2 about how scary the storm is. Glad to see you've overcome your storm anxiety for thread 3. Someone said you'd be good. Way to fight through it!

[MENTION=10782]paksat[/MENTION] - You've started 3 threads today including 2 about how scary the storm is. Glad to see you've overcome your storm anxiety for thread 3. Someone said you'd be good. Way to fight through it!

He was going through anxiety attacks because of losing his pig farm....

Advertisement

lol dude.. I'm trying to keep my mind off the fact that my power is going out in about 8-12 hours depending on how this thing decides to erupt

drove by someone in palatka yesterday, their trucked decked out in cane gear.. good hunting brother

lol dude.. I'm trying to keep my mind off the fact that my power is going out in about 8-12 hours depending on how this thing decides to erupt

drove by someone in palatka yesterday, their trucked decked out in cane gear.. good hunting brother

****... I didn't realize you were that close to it. I thought you were in Dade or Broward. If it gets really bad, go to an interior room.

Keep your phone charged as long as you can and listen to the local news on Tunein or a battery operated radio so you know where the storm is and when it'll pass. It helped me during Andrew. Stay safe.

See I'm a little giddy. You are far from being a little giddy. You act as if this game is so much in the bag that we shouldn't even play.

That could be. Heck I am probably bat shi... crazy giddy. Here is the thing, I have never made a bet on a Cane game that I didn't win. Clearly I do not bet them all the time. Heck the last time I bet them was the UF game. See I like take money from the other teams fans and generally do not use a book -- the exception being this year's preseason over/under. I was all in with BBB, but the minute Mark got hired I starter hunting nole fans and laying $$ down, which was not that easy since many seem to either be poor, cheap, or still wake up in the middle of the night screaming "not again!". Anyway, like said, we had them last tow years under Golden. Any decent HC would have won both those games, heck even Randy would have split them.

Mark might not be the greatest HC, he might not even be a really good HC, but he is more than we need to beat the noles this year. I have being winning these sorts of bets since the original NC game against NE. I will not win much because noles just will not bet much-- they will not bet at all after Louisville, but Canes are taking these boys down.

Advertisement
Back