Hasselwood update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
yep. Sad. Frustrating. A bit painful.

Been saying this. You there yet?
108156685_dominic-ingle-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqnY32puTRmJBD0IQz1kt_ZdgdynNS3k02dbUEt1QRY18.jpg

Why on earth would any top WR want to come to this offense? Never made any sense why we would snag this guy
I kept saying the same reason why LSU and UF got stud wrs with laughable offenses and he'd take the catches from Cager/Langham and actually make plays only to get played in the end and for what? Top 10 prospect who can go anywhere but did this what a ******* joke

Advertisement
If true I hope his career doesnt work out gonna be a scumbag and play us then **** u. not wishing for injuries or anything I just hope he doesnt make the NFL

LOL, it was obvious to anyone not afraid to see the reality that Miami literally has nothing to sell right now.
I see ppl say **** like this and I just wonder what 5-7 FSU that got blown out in 5 of their games has to sell ? Cuz their class shts on ours . Richt ain’t got much to sell but **** Willie should have even less

6-24 passing in our last game, the 12th of the season, against a ****** opponent. Can't imagine why the #1 WR in the country doesn't want to sign up for that...
How many **** dropped passes tho ? Tell the kid he’s a better Cager

Advertisement
Back