Haskins,Tua, Murray ...and Perry

Advertisement
That when you say Tua's going to burry Murray, it should be noted the difference of degree in difficulty that each QB is going against.

Murray is the Heisman winner. That means he is the BEST player in college football regardless of position. No excuses. OK has a great offense. BAMA has the better defense. No excuses. Tua is about to throat punch OK and Murray. Tua comin...

Yes they are...UGA handled that secondary for 3 quarters. What do you think OU is gonna do to it? They’re gonna have to double Hollywood because they don’t have anyone who could go 1 v. 1 with him.

You can’t compare the BIG to the SEC. Saban will have his secondary ready.

Murray is the Heisman winner. That means he is the BEST player in college football regardless of position. No excuses. OK has a great offense. BAMA has the better defense. No excuses. Tua is about to throat punch OK and Murray. Tua comin...

Ok, so context doesn't matter. Got it.

I dunno. He might have a chance to be as good as Haskins. Dennis Haskins.

Screenshot_20181209-151157_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
@orange&green84 I hear what u are saying man...but throw all of the stats, the W/L, trophies, awards...out the window...who is going to lead their team, their system, their fanbase, their city, etc... to greatness is all that matters at this point.

You can’t compare the BIG to the SEC. Saban will have his secondary ready.
Didn’t have them ready for an average UGA WR core. I get he’s the goat or the perceived goat but that secondary isn’t that talented and has been their weak link the entire year.

They have much more efficient and innovative offenses to try and compare QBs. Unless Perry turns into Vince Young or we get a great OC, we wont see anything close to those guys.

Advertisement
Didn’t have them ready for an average UGA WR core. I get he’s the goat or the perceived goat but that secondary isn’t that talented and has been their weak link the entire year.

Look at this weasel trying to argue when he should just STFU and sit down...arguing like a woman...

N
Don’t discount the referees allowing bamas DB’s to hold OU’s WR’s all over the field. They tend to get away with it in this type of game.
Not tjat they get away with it....when they do it it looks worse cause there so **** physical with first rpunders everywhere. They put physical everyone and out speed everyone

Advertisement
Tua is so accurate and Murray is such a well rounded athlete; the type of kid that if you put a golf club or tennis racket in his hands he'd find a way to succeed. I don't think Perry will be on their level even if Flake and Morcus were to ever humble themselves and bring in QB/OC coach that understands and can teach today's game as well as put players in position to make plays including the dynamic ones our athletes are quite capable of making.
Perry does have the best chance of the 3 however to find gold hardware for his pearly whites in the 305 than the others in their respective college towns.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but Perry would've been right up there had he gone to a school where they actually develop and prioritize QBs. Kid has talent and athleticism up the wazoo. He's basically jerked his dik for 2 years with JR and is essentially in the same state he was in out of high school. It's a **** shame.

In your opinion does Perry ever come close to being the difference maker these guys are?

Personally I just don’t see it. Even though Richt sucks as an OC. I also think he lacks the elite maturity off The field those guys have.

I agree with you. I don't think he's anywhere close. He's more of a Jacory Harris if you ask me.

In your opinion does Perry ever come close to being the difference maker these guys are?

Personally I just don’t see it. Even though Richt sucks as an OC. I also think he lacks the elite maturity off The field those guys have.

No!!! He don’t have the brains or the system to exploit all his capabilities.

Perry hasn't played enough to tell but he has displayed both positive and negative traits. Almost like he did in the FSU game where he was below average in the first half and above average in the 2nd half.

Perry has displayed traits that tell me he could be elite. He can certainly spin the ball and has adequate touch when he needs it. He can scramble and has the ability to keep his head up while doing so. He also is deceivingly faster than most people think. Look at the Pitt game where he outran the secondary and almost scored.

What could hold him back. He needs to grow up and do it fast. He needs to spend a ton of time studying film. He missed WR running open all year long and it's because he could not read a defense. He needs to gain experience gaining a feel for the pocket. Too many times he ran when he did not need too and other times a simple step up in the pocket would have led to a big play but instead he took a sack.

In conclusion, he can be special and has the tools to be that but will he put the time in? That's the question. He did show me alot in the last two games so I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think he will be by the time he leaves Miami.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back