Has Richt used Coley Properly

Coley is solid and I'm a fan but this guy is extremely undisciplined. At least two offensive penalties for false starts per game. Can't have drive killers

Advertisement
Did you see the 2 TD catches he made?? He maybe a Knucklehead from time to time but he's Clutch.. Even the TD catch at the end of the FSU game...

Coley is solid and I'm a fan but this guy is extremely undisciplined. At least two offensive penalties for false starts per game. Can't have drive killers

It's actually simple. The defenses we play know they can get to the QB rushing four which allows everybody else to drop back into coverage. That's why we rarely see a wide open WR and most completions are into tight coverage.

It's actually simple. The defenses we play know they can get to the QB rushing four which allows everybody else to drop back into coverage. That's why we rarely see a wide open WR and most completions are into tight coverage.

What happened to Pitt? They had a vaunted pass rush, and according to the gurus on here before the Pitt game, Pitt was going to sack Kaaya to bolivian.

Every game Kaaya tries to get Berrios on a long route down the sideline, and each time the DB is step for step with Berrios..

If Coley had played like this all 4 years he would have been a sure fire 1st rounder. He is playing lights out and will carve a role for himself as a slot guy in the NFL. Still think he can sneak in the 3rd round if there is a big run on WRs. Or if he has a huge last 5 games of the year which is definitely possible.

Funny..people said Berrios was Kaayas go to guy and favorite target..looks like Kaaya has lost faith in Berrios's ability to get open and Coley/Richards/Njoku are the main targets. Even Malcolm Lewis gets more looks.

I was a big fan of Berrios but I think he will get lost in the fold once Cager comes back, Mullins learns the playbook and if we somehow land Holliman or DSmith or both next year.

Been saying this since fall practice. I'm at a complete loss for why Berrios is still playing on the outside. Yes, it worked in practice at times. I hope by now someone would have logged the incredible evidence it does not work in actual games.

Berrios playing on the outside and getting deep balls thrown to him is absolutely idiotic

Not only does he not get open, but he consistently drops those passes

It's infuriating

Advertisement
Hasn't he played with a knee brace most of the season? I finally saw if off against Pitt and he had one if his best games of the season.

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD
2016 45 492 10.9 55 8
2015 47 689 14.7 67 4
2014 23 184 8.0 22 0
2013 33 591 17.9 81 7

Numbahs don't lie...

Exactly what I was looking for. At this rate Coley will be just shy of a 900 yard season with 65 receptions and 10-12 TDs. In college, that's a pretty **** good year.

Coley is not a deep threat - his skill sets are better utilized in the underneath, screen and fade game.

Honest question. Can Berrios touch his hands above his head with his helmet on? Dude might have the shortest arms in the history of the WR position.

Advertisement
Berrios is trying to be the all time leading reception leader with helmet catches.

I assumed the berries long ball thing was about misdirection. Everybody is watching Coley, lets see if we can sneak berries out there.

Until Coley plays an injury free game, Richt is using him fine. On the other hand, Berrios is a tiny target for Kaaya. That's why defenders are always towering over him. His best plays are getting pass interference.

Advertisement
Every game Kaaya tries to get Berrios on a long route down the sideline, and each time the DB is step for step with Berrios..

If Coley had played like this all 4 years he would have been a sure fire 1st rounder. He is playing lights out and will carve a role for himself as a slot guy in the NFL. Still think he can sneak in the 3rd round if there is a big run on WRs. Or if he has a huge last 5 games of the year which is definitely possible.

Funny..people said Berrios was Kaayas go to guy and favorite target..looks like Kaaya has lost faith in Berrios's ability to get open and Coley/Richards/Njoku are the main targets. Even Malcolm Lewis gets more looks.

I was a big fan of Berrios but I think he will get lost in the fold once Cager comes back, Mullins learns the playbook and if we somehow land Holliman or DSmith or both next year.

Been saying this since fall practice. I'm at a complete loss for why Berrios is still playing on the outside. Yes, it worked in practice at times. I hope by now someone would have logged the incredible evidence it does not work in actual games.

I really wanted Berrios to be a player but as you pointed out the evidence proves he's not a very good wide receiver. Unfortunately because of our depth at WR he's still logging big minutes.

Coming out of high school, Berrios was known for his short-area quickness....why not utilize him more in the slot on those type of throws? No bubble screens or anything for him...it seems odd.

Advertisement
2 career games where he's eclipsed 100 yards receiving.

Career 13.2 ypr

Penalties, drops, injuries.

If he gets drafted before round 5, I'll delete my account forever.

He is up there as one of the best natural runners we have ever had, but his penalty and injury rate is absurd.

Advertisement
Back