Has Restrepo moved to Corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would blades who had the number first and is an upperclassman team leader change number for a freshman? Lol
If he moves to corner he changing his number not blades
ryan howard what GIF

Advertisement
Soooo what we should’ve done to Dionte Mullins we did to a kid who could actually play WR?

Look, X is a dog and would probably kill it but I always said if he was going to be a DB then he needed to be a safety, not corner.
Yeah I agree he's probably a better fit at safety but his shuttle time makes me believe he can also guard ppl in the slot. I was in the minority because I thought his money position is safety. Most guys on the board wants him at WR which isn't a bad idea either!

Advertisement
Restrepo and Blades both have honorable reasons to wear #7 and that shouldn’t be compromised under any circumstances. He’s a WR.

We’re really talking about this as if it has merit?

.....and people still keep talking about it like it’s a thing. There was literally zero discussion of it in the interview.

We have a few people posting that must wear specially designed drool buckets under their chins, especially OP who has serious comprehension issues.

Advertisement
I overheard him mentioning it his interview this week
WTF? Did you watch the same interview I did? He never said that! He was talking about making a tackle on special teams then said something about playing defense in high school. He was just making a point that making a ST tackle isn't something new for him because he has played defense before or something to that effect. From that you got that he is switching to defense? You cannot be serious. LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement
Restrepo and Blades both have honorable reasons to wear #7 and that shouldn’t be compromised under any circumstances. He’s a WR.
While true they have honorable reasons... "shouldn't be compromised under any circumstances" is a bit of a stretch.

If the team actually needed Restrepo to play CB.... no chance he would not wear a temporary number or all together switch. Though very nice gestures, numbers aren't that serious.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back