Has Restrepo moved to Corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumph recruiting woes wasting Restrepos reps.....

Really like this kid on either side of the ball but i was a slight lean towards offense just because of how great his feet/routes were.

1601586996850.png

Advertisement
He never said he was switching to CB, SMD asked him about a tackle he had on ST's vs FSU & he just mentioned how Coach Patke put him position to make a play & because he had a defensive past it was fun to make a tackle.

Unless Al Jr switches his number, X can't play DB because he's the #7 on offense & the two of them can't be on the field at the same time, and you can't have two players on the same unit with the same #.

I think they practice all the players at multiple positions because of the pandemic.

Reactions: rok
He never said he was switching to CB, SMD asked him about a tackle he had on ST's vs FSU & he just mentioned how Coach Patke put him position to make a play & because he had a defensive past it was fun to make a tackle.

Unless Al Jr switches his number, X can't play DB because he's the #7 on offense & the two of them can't be on the field at the same time, and you can't have two players on the same unit with the same #.
But what about his comments and his past experience playing defense in HS???

(Not serious)

Advertisement

Seems like number consideration wouldn't be a main determiner on this front.

Soooo what we should’ve done to Dionte Mullins we did to a kid who could actually play WR?

Look, X is a dog and would probably kill it but I always said if he was going to be a DB then he needed to be a safety, not corner.

Advertisement
Soooo what we should’ve done to Dionte Mullins we did to a kid who could actually play WR?

Look, X is a dog and would probably kill it but I always said if he was going to be a DB then he needed to be a safety, not corner.

Just read the old thread from when he left UM. Dugans is toxic. I feel like former CB's and WR's turned coaches are starting a negative trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back