Has Pete Commented on Harley????????

Yes. He did.

do you remember what he said and why he was so sure he was going to come here? if anybody can post his comment. would appreciate if not all goood

Here is his response

Was busy today but just getting on here and just finished recording a podcast with DMoney.

I was wrong on this. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. They really screwed up this recruitment, though. Should have had his offer no later than after Paradise Camp. It would have made a difference. They've dug themselves in a huge hole

Great to admit being wrong but real soft to blame the coaches for not offering him earlier.

Lame

Advertisement
Yes. He did.

do you remember what he said and why he was so sure he was going to come here? if anybody can post his comment. would appreciate if not all goood

Here is his response

Was busy today but just getting on here and just finished recording a podcast with DMoney.

I was wrong on this. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. They really screwed up this recruitment, though. Should have had his offer no later than after Paradise Camp. It would have made a difference. They've dug themselves in a huge hole

i am with franchise on this one..even if the offer came late, it came. cut off your nose to spite your face and pick a POS school in a POS state or attend a top school in south florida and benefit from all the connections you can make. bad decision.

If Harley is so great and such a big miss, how come the gators don't want him? How come we had to miss out on other recruiters and finally offer him at the last minute. Lets face it he knows he will get more play in West Virginia. And we only offered him because 3 higher rated recruits turned us down. No big loss in my book.

Harley may not be a big loss when looked at in a vacuum, but when you consider that we have struck out time after time on a position of need and are losing out on local kids to mid tier out of conference teams, then it becomes a big deal.

This kid wanted to parlay a Miami offer into a Gata offer. Had we offered early, and had the Gatas held off, then yeah, we probably get him.

But then WE'd be the consolation team he'd be posting about on Instagram: "I is want to be a Gata my hole lyfe but now I am play for the low lee Canes since u din't want me. My heart and pu$sy bleed 4ever. #blessed #ihavetwomoms "

If Harley is so great and such a big miss, how come the gators don't want him? How come we had to miss out on other recruiters and finally offer him at the last minute. Lets face it he knows he will get more play in West Virginia. And we only offered him because 3 higher rated recruits turned us down. No big loss in my book.

I don't want to bash the kid but not sure why the sky is falling now that he isn't coming. The WR recruiting has been bad with or without him. Just missing out on alot. This makes it slightly worse but I don't get too caught up in missing out on tiny WRs. Lets hope someone new pops up.

Advertisement
FŪCK THIS KID

All an earlier offer would've done, is given him more time to try to parlay that Miami offer into an offer from the turds. That's all this little pint-sized cūnt wanted from Miami anyway. His dream scenario would've been to take a big dump on Miami on signing day by signing with the turds. And he's still not going to his dream school. Like I said, fūck him: he was never coming.

Last edited:
Pete was wrong about Harley coming. He was wrong about him being a Cane fan. But he's sure our late offer was an issue so that should be enough to justify my subscription renewal.

Losing Harley is a loss no way around that fact. We have Berrios, Langham, Cager, Harris, Mullins, Richards, Njoku, and Dallas as our wideouts. I think we need to snag at least 3 more wideouts. If we have to do a patch job, **** it, lets go grad transfer and juco route. Let's not hold a ship 4 years with a marginal frosh! Is there a ******* FCS or D2 wideout that could transfer in and help us? Harley wouldn't have solved all the problems, but he does have the speed we need. We are in rough shape.

NO:
Dingle Berries
Scott
Jeudy
Harley
Smith*****

OP,

Do you feel that you overpaid for the information Pete brings to this site? There is no reason to beat the guy for being wrong. If you don't like the information you are getting here or that Pete brings to the table, you can always go to another site.

Yes. The OP should go to Lemonparty.com for Canes info moving forward

Advertisement
This kid wanted to parlay a Miami offer into a Gata offer. Had we offered early, and had the Gatas held off, then yeah, we probably get him.

But then WE'd be the consolation team he'd be posting about on Instagram: "I is want to be a Gata my hole lyfe but now I am play for the low lee Canes since u din't want me. My heart and pu$sy bleed 4ever. #blessed #ihavetwomoms "
Here's another scenario: We offer him early, he commits, but we don't "show him enough love" as we pursue Jeudy, Holloman and Smith. Seider swoops in with the "we love you more than they do. You're third fiddle to them but you're our number 1 WR priority" schtick. Harley buys in and decommits.

Fvck this little runt. We obviously didn't want him that badly so let him go be the king of the backwoods until he gets homesick and quits.

Losing Harley is a loss no way around that fact. We have Berrios, Langham, Cager, Harris, Mullins, Richards, Njoku, and Dallas as our wideouts. I think we need to snag at least 3 more wideouts. If we have to do a patch job, **** it, lets go grad transfer and juco route. Let's not hold a ship 4 years with a marginal frosh! Is there a ****ing FCS or D2 wideout that could transfer in and help us? Harley wouldn't have solved all the problems, but he does have the speed we need. We are in rough shape.

NO:
Dingle Berries
Scott
Jeudy
Harley
Smith*****

If Dallas plays wr then the only cbs in the class are Bandy and maybe Dean,we need at least 1 more since Redwine could get moved to safety.

Yes. He did.

Here is his response

Could it be that we didn't prioritize this kid, because his best offer was with West Virginia?? ...Maybe we figured we could offer at a later date, and flip him, if things fell through with our more higher profile targets?

Still think the kid is making the wrong choice, but Dugan's to blame as much as anyone; and the whole situation is a domino effect of having to can Issac Bruce IMO.

DJ Dallas will need to get reps at WR...problem solved.

OP,

Do you feel that you overpaid for the information Pete brings to this site? There is no reason to beat the guy for being wrong. If you don't like the information you are getting here or that Pete brings to the table, you can always go to another site.

Yes. The OP should go to Lemonparty.com for Canes info moving forward

OP is all about lemonparty and meatspin.

Advertisement
I believe Richt made clear that he isn't going to reach if he doesn't land an elite WR this year. Knew he had ground to make up, but turned out to be too far given where the program has been for the last decade plus. The plan is to reserve a couple for transfers who can make an immediate contribution and then will be gone, freeing up scholarships, then go balls out for the elite 2018 wrs. Given that he will have had 2+years to woo them by the end of next season, if he whiffs again I will pitch in for a banner. I am OK with his plan for now, we want elite players, if we don't get them this year save the schollies

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back