Has Pete Commented on Harley????????

dedostheibis

Senior
i read through 30 pages and not one peep there. i havent checked this morning cause im not going to waste my time to go through every page

so did pete comment on this situation?

WE WANT ANSWERS SWAY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. He did.

do you remember what he said and why he was so sure he was going to come here? if anybody can post his comment. would appreciate if not all goood

Here is his response

Was busy today but just getting on here and just finished recording a podcast with DMoney.

I was wrong on this. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. They really screwed up this recruitment, though. Should have had his offer no later than after Paradise Camp. It would have made a difference. They've dug themselves in a huge hole

Advertisement
Yes. He did.

do you remember what he said and why he was so sure he was going to come here? if anybody can post his comment. would appreciate if not all goood

Here is his response

Was busy today but just getting on here and just finished recording a podcast with DMoney.

I was wrong on this. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. They really screwed up this recruitment, though. Should have had his offer no later than after Paradise Camp. It would have made a difference. They've dug themselves in a huge hole

oh cool so we lost a recruiting battle to west virginia what a mess. thanks for the post mod

you can go see latest posts unless that is just a mod thing

it is so mod can u please check his latest post and post it here pretty please

Rough Summary: Podcast. JR Smith. Plugged in. Dog in him. Admits he was wrong, while pointing out the staff should have offered the Gator fan at birth because we were too late for him to leverage our offer into a Florida one.

Rough Summary: Podcast. JR Smith. Plugged in. Dog in him. Admits he was wrong, while pointing out the staff should have offered the Gator fan at birth because we were too late for him to leverage our offer into a Florida one.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

alright lets go out and smack the **** out of WVU on the foootball field !!!

Advertisement

would be nice

Will be nice

Fify

. Admits he was wrong, while pointing out the staff should have offered the Gator fan at birth because we were too late for him to leverage our offer into a Florida one.

Excellent. Why is it so hard for the "we should have offered as the load was propelling from his dad's crank" crew to understand that's a nonstarter here?

Advertisement
If Harley is so great and such a big miss, how come the gators don't want him? How come we had to miss out on other recruiters and finally offer him at the last minute. Lets face it he knows he will get more play in West Virginia. And we only offered him because 3 higher rated recruits turned us down. No big loss in my book.

OP,

Do you feel that you overpaid for the information Pete brings to this site? There is no reason to beat the guy for being wrong. If you don't like the information you are getting here or that Pete brings to the table, you can always go to another site.

. Admits he was wrong, while pointing out the staff should have offered the Gator fan at birth because we were too late for him to leverage our offer into a Florida one.

Excellent. Why is it so hard for the "we should have offered as the load was propelling from his dad's crank" crew to understand that's a nonstarter here?

Exactly. It didn't matter. Dyke Narley was a Gayturd fanbîtch the whole time. I'm just sick that we were calling for him to get an offer not knowing this. Anyone growing up where he did with love for that filthy lizard, who didn't have parents who attended that school, is just a putrid little weasel. Good riddance.

OP,

Do you feel that you overpaid for the information Pete brings to this site? There is no reason to beat the guy for being wrong. If you don't like the information you are getting here or that Pete brings to the table, you can always go to another site.

I heard the information that Ferman produces on his site for the prices he charges viewers is a steal.

Advertisement
Back