Has Manny/UM hired any analysts yet?...#BeatUF

That's exactly what I mean. Are we talking data collectors/analyzers as you describe? Because you'd have to imagine that's a given considering Manny's tech savvy nature. I was curious if OP was getting at the type of analysts that Alabama uses who are basically additional coaches without the label.

I thought that was apparent in my phrasing but I guess it wasn't.

Analysts like the big boys have. If they have former HC experience that is a plus. I just hope Manny doesn't pre-calculus our guys to death with his quantum statistics...he wants to be this badass Tesla of football IQ guy but on the field against really good teams and coaches he just looks like that guy playing with simple marbles in the park.

Advertisement
I feel like UF already has a platoon of analyst already dissecting this team...even down to what Knowles' favorite shampoo is...

LSU was confident all off-season going into the opener last year because of their analyst.

What are we doing?

UF has a platoon of analyst? I doubt it... its something their fanbase constantly complains about that other programs including ours have hired a bunch of analyst for various positions

Their recruiting department is in compete disarray. Their asst director of player personnel was arrested.

LSU was confident because they had a good defense and saw who we had lining up behind center... Just stop the run and they'll constantly run 4 verticals with a QB whose not accurate. Lets not mention Feagles couldn't punt and we lost field position all night.

UF has a platoon of analyst? I doubt it... its something their fanbase constantly complains about that other programs including ours have hired a bunch of analyst for various positions

Their recruiting department is in compete disarray. Their asst director of player personnel was arrested.

LSU was confident because they had a good defense and saw who we had lining up behind center... Just stop the run and they'll constantly run 4 verticals with a QB whose not accurate. Lets not mention Feagles couldn't punt and we lost field position all night.

They beat LSU with no analyst? Even more impressive.

Recruiting in disarray? Aren't they ranked Top 5 or 6 ahead of UM.

The GO 4 vert routes on 3rd down was discovered during the season and was not common the year before or I doubt LSU was emphasizing in their practices. Miami played right into their strength (DBs) with that bullshiit if that was the case. UM, Mork, Manny, Malik all got exposed by a real program and set the tone for the rest of the season. UF will be a much harder task than LSU.

The GO 4 vert routes on 3rd down was discovered during the season and was not common the year before or I doubt LSU was emphasizing in their practices. Miami played right into their strength (DBs) with that bullshiit if that was the case. UM, Mork, Manny, Malik all got exposed by a real program and set the tone for the rest of the season. UF will be a much harder task than LSU.

I see you’re back posting.

Your gaytor boyfriend must have taken out the ballgag and handcuffs long enough for you to post.

Advertisement
OP trying to get on the anal-list.

Dave Aranda is one of the best defensive coordinators in the sport. He didn't need any analyst to solve Miami's bland offense last year.

LSU's last four recruiting class national rankings going into last season—not counting the 18th-ranked freshman class Orgeron signed. The kids on the field were some of the best in the nation last September in Dallas:

#7 — 2017
#2 — 2016
#5 — 2015
#2 — 2014

LSU had a rough 2017 (going 9-4), but went 10-3 in 2018 starting with with that win over Miami—losing at Florida, getting waxed at home by #1 Alabama and losing a seven-overtime thriller at aTm before beating undefeated Central Florida (without the majority of their starters on defense) in the bowl game and topping #2 Georgia during the regular season.

Let's not reduce LSU's success last season, or as a program, to hiring a freaking analyst last year.

Give the University of Miami a roster full of 5-stars—two Top 2 classes, three Top 5 classes and four Top 7 classes over a four-year span—and it's a different ballgame.
**** LSU but they honestly had one of the hardest schedules last year

Advertisement

I never said UF doesn't or beat LSU with no analyst...Yes UF obviously has them but that's irrelevant.

Yeah theyre ranked 5 or 6 right now... Big whoop we were ranked that last year at one point and the year before. Just like I don't care where our ranking is right now.

The Go 4 route was not something discovered during the season, it was something we *****ed about 2 years ago. Go watch the Pitt highlights...and your right Mark Richt called a god awful game. Malik was probably one of the most streakiest passers I have ever seen. When he was on he was on, but most of the time he was off. Our offense put our defense in horrible short field spots every game. Despite all that Miami held them to 4fg and 2 offensive touchdowns. Our offense gift wrapped them their other score.

So lets get to the jist of everything. Your a UF fan and troll and its obvious so why don't you be a MAN and say you are instead of pretending to be a Canes fan. I'll have way more respect for you that way and then we can debate UM vs UF game.

So you need an analyst to help defend 6 plays.how hard is it to stop rpo right,rpo left,stop and go pass routes or a 15 hard curl.especially when the formation the offense lines up let's you know which side of the center the play is going before the snap.4 th Lsu defense at the snap ran off the field.they didn't want to interfere with the punter knowing it was going over 15-20 yards.that's like buying insurance at a blackjack table and you have a blackjack showing.

Advertisement
16 in the clip and 1 in the hole,
IndayArtHauz is about to make somebody turn cold

Advertisement
OP's troll game is a little too heavy-handed but I'm still enjoying the ridiculousness of his posts

I see your are still wasting precious oxygen...oxygen a sunflower seed would need. No brainer which I would choose to give oxygen to.

I'm thinking he's a UF troll. He's got a generic name, UF was founded in 1853, he just switched numbers. Plus he's slurping UF pretty consistantly.

Just not in line to sniff underneath Manny's ********s before he's done anything. Mullen has two rings. Manny has zero. Basic argument points. Mullen destroyed LSU. Manny thought Temple was a great idea.

Just not in line to sniff underneath Manny's ********s before he's done anything. Mullen has two rings. Manny has zero. Basic argument points. Mullen destroyed LSU. Manny thought Temple was a great idea.
As a CEO Mullen doesn't have much to show. MSU was middling even with documented booster payments to players. Coker had a ring as an OC, but like Mullen, his team was loaded. It's a lot more complicated than you're making it out to be. I agree Manny is unproven, but don't crown Mullen. Your lack of nuance on the subject and pro-gator lean is why I think you're a troll.

As a CEO Mullen doesn't have much to show. MSU was middling even with documented booster payments to players. Coker had a ring as an OC, but like Mullen, his team was loaded. It's a lot more complicated than you're making it out to be. I agree Manny is unproven, but don't crown Mullen. Your lack of nuance on the subject and pro-gator lean is why I think you're a troll.

Coker has a ring as a head coach. Chud was the OC. Your lack of Hurricane history is equivalent to my toenail. Sit da fck down. You might learn something.

Advertisement
Back