Has Manny/UM hired any analysts yet?...#BeatUF

Cane1835

Banned
Banned
I feel like UF already has a platoon of analyst already dissecting this team...even down to what Knowles' favorite shampoo is...

LSU was confident all off-season going into the opener last year because of their analyst.

What are we doing?

Advertisement
Dave Aranda is one of the best defensive coordinators in the sport. He didn't need any analyst to solve Miami's bland offense last year.

LSU's last four recruiting class national rankings going into last season—not counting the 18th-ranked freshman class Orgeron signed. The kids on the field were some of the best in the nation last September in Dallas:

#7 — 2017
#2 — 2016
#5 — 2015
#2 — 2014

LSU had a rough 2017 (going 9-4), but went 10-3 in 2018 starting with with that win over Miami—losing at Florida, getting waxed at home by #1 Alabama and losing a seven-overtime thriller at aTm before beating undefeated Central Florida (without the majority of their starters on defense) in the bowl game and topping #2 Georgia during the regular season.

Let's not reduce LSU's success last season, or as a program, to hiring a freaking analyst last year.

Give the University of Miami a roster full of 5-stars—two Top 2 classes, three Top 5 classes and four Top 7 classes over a four-year span—and it's a different ballgame.

Advertisement
Dave Aranda is one of the best defensive coordinators in the sport. He didn't need any analyst to solve Miami's bland offense last year.

LSU's last four recruiting class national rankings going into last season—not counting the 18th-ranked freshman class Orgeron signed. The kids on the field were some of the best in the nation last September in Dallas:

#7 — 2017
#2 — 2016
#5 — 2015
#2 — 2014

LSU had a rough 2017 (going 9-4), but went 10-3 in 2018 starting with with that win over Miami—losing at Florida, getting waxed at home by #1 Alabama and losing a seven-overtime thriller at aTm before beating undefeated Central Florida (without the majority of their starters on defense) in the bowl game and topping #2 Georgia during the regular season.

Let's not reduce LSU's success last season, or as a program, to hiring a freaking analyst last year.

Give the University of Miami a roster full of 5-stars—two Top 2 classes, three Top 5 classes and four Top 7 classes over a four-year span—and it's a different ballgame.

I feel like you are arguing with yourself in this post....by the way, Aranda actually gives credit to his analyst. The words are actually coming out of his mouth. Are we watching the same thing? Asking both of your personalities.

Advertisement
Manny is friends with Bill Connelly, he’s definitely wired in to the analytics game. This is definitely where the game is going.

...and there the reason why I have reservations about a coach that has never played the game. Manny thinks from his head. Champions play from their heart.
You literally could not have been 1) around during the offseason when Manny hired more non-coaching personnel than Richt has children, or 2) more dumb.

Why don't u just answer the question. I would have been around more to know if ur "dumb" *** didn't keep banning me for every small p@$$y reason...

Advertisement
It doesn’t take analysis to figure out we was outmatched up front on the oline..them baton rouge boys took they manhood

Advertisement
May the lord bless you if you needed analysts for our offense last year

Anything beyond “don’t rough the punter” would be over-thinking it

So are you taking a shot at UM or calling LSU dumb?...I mean UF and their analysts did crush LSU and their analysts 😂...

Therefore...***crunching numbers...square root of 178659 x .09875 divided by e=mc ^-gravity....***...UF > UM?

It doesn’t take analysis to figure out we was outmatched up front on the oline..them baton rouge boys took they manhood

The offensive line was NOT overmatched.

The offensive coordinator was.

We ran the ball on them.

Problem was, Malik hit a couple inaccurate passes downfield and proceeded to kill drives chucking it up the sideline.

Burrows first pass was an easy swing to the back in the flat. They gave him designed easy passes to get going.

This was my biggest beef with Richt’s offense. Barely any easy short passes as the first read except for telegraphed slants and bubble screens.

There was no creativity to take advantage of Lsu’s overaggression. The pick six was a PERFECTLY executed corner blitz and Malik threw a bad pass because of a free rusher under duress.

The team was in the game physically. They were outcoached and out executed. Manny broke the game open with a dumb *** safety blitz on 2nd and 15. Dean gave up a long td because Bandy got ejected on the bs and Malek broke his neck.

Let’s not even go into details about the punting....

Those guys weren’t three touchdowns better than us physically.

Just bad game planning and bad breaks.

...and there the reason why I have reservations about a coach that has never played the game. Manny thinks from his head. Champions play from their heart.

Why don't u just answer the question. I would have been around more to know if ur "dumb" *** didn't keep banning me for every small p@$$y reason...

You asked about analysts and when someone points out Manny’s use of analysts and analytical approach, you literally change it 100% and say it’s not about that, it’s all about “playing from the heart”

Sooo...yeah... you’re either a a fūcking troll or a teenage girl that’s menstruating.

So I second the motion...STFU

Advertisement
Back