Has Kyle seen this video of Coley ... SIAP

UMprodigy

Duke County Brah
Kid only really goes full speed once in this video, effortless :eekeyes:

love these 7 on 7 tapes

[video=youtube;oo_6yJ94ju0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo_6yJ94ju0[/video]

Advertisement
Nothing spectacular in that vid. Horrible coverage on most plays. He elevates well and catches the ball at the highest point. I like that. Beyond that...he better improve his route running substantially.

Kid has the same move every play but you can tell he's atheletically gifted

^^^^^^ LOL...

dude runs crisp routes, thats one of his strengths imo.

he doesnt have to do anything spectacular in the video...check him schooling our saviors in our defensive secondary in Tracy Howard and Deon Bush among others....kid did what he wanted with them.

Advertisement
One of the best in and out of his breaks I've seen in some time. Doesn't have the acceleration of Sammy Watkins (or the strength or straight line speed), but he pops out of his breaks just as well.

Nothing spectacular in that vid. Horrible coverage on most plays. He elevates well and catches the ball at the highest point. I like that. Beyond that...he better improve his route running substantially.

You sound like a know-it-all. He was athletically superior (by a lot) than anyone else in the vid.

^^^^^^ LOL...

he doesnt have to do anything spectacular in the video...check him schooling our saviors in our defensive secondary in Tracy Howard and Deon Bush among others....kid did what he wanted with them.

correction amigo. He got the best out of howard. Meanwhile, Bush was running stride to stride with him.

One of the best in and out of his breaks I've seen in some time. Doesn't have the acceleration of Sammy Watkins (or the strength or straight line speed), but he pops out of his breaks just as well.

Think he runs a 6.65 3 cone IIRC

For comparison sake...Darrelle Revis did a 6.56 at the Combine. Kid is RIDICULOUS.

Advertisement
good catch

[video=youtube;cSunMQrwL-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSunMQrwL-g[/video]

There is no doubting this guy's athletic ability. He can be as good as he wants to be. The doubts on him are his attitude, commitment and ability to be a responsible teammate. He can be Sammy Watkins, or he can be Fred Rouse. It's all up to him.

Advertisement
There is no doubting this guy's athletic ability. He can be as good as he wants to be. The doubts on him are his attitude, commitment and ability to be a responsible teammate. He can be Sammy Watkins, or he can be Fred Rouse. It's all up to him.

This. They are flag football drills. Yes, you can glean some information out of his game but the "highlights" don't mean much. We all know that the only thing getting in the way of Coley becoming great at the college level is Coley.

You sound like a know-it-all. He was athletically superior (by a lot) than anyone else in the vid.

yes he was, but that's precisely why it's hard to evaluate that video.

^^^^^^ LOL...

You mad? He better improve his route running...especially if that is one of his "best attributes"...I didn't see him run a route that involved technique in that video. He just out-athleted the ****** corners.

Advertisement

What's your point?

You think he will be athletically superior to most of his opponents in college? Come on bruh.

I'll have to watch it again then...didn't seem like he ran many routes that required "breaking" in and out. There was one very deep "1" route...that looked like improvisation. Other than that...all drags and go's.
All he had to do was beat a man off the line (who were athletically inferior). I hope he is better than what I saw.

Advertisement
Back