Has Kyle Seen The Sun Sentinel Prediction

Advertisement
We were 6-7 last year against a much weaker schedule. I understand we made wholesale changes offensively but with no spring and an abridged summer I get the skepticism. With that said, I feel like we are going to be a much better team this season with maybe 2 losses.

They're going based on the past 10 year rolling average.

No one can guess which games we'll lose unexpectedly, but we will. That's according to recent records.
Hoping the influx of new players and coaches i.e., D'Eriq, might will us out of those games we will lose lesser teams.

Advertisement
This Canes Team reminds me of my Bears Team 2 years ago, New Head Coach/OC, and a new system. Bears were 12-4 that year and only lost because of the kicker, like my canes. We also still have a great Defence, like my Canes. I can not wait until Thursday Night.

Advertisement
Can't blame them for those predictions. It's time for Manny to earn the benefit of the doubt going forward. We've reached "zero excuses" zone.

Manny is suppose to be a defensive mind, and his offense has injected what appears to be a quality OC and QB. Manny the offseason orchestrator is undefeated, now we just need Manny the head coach to justify his hiring.

Rooting for the guy but at this point I'm in "show it to me" mode.

We should have been an 8 win team last year, as bad as we were. If 8 is the best we can do with Lashlee and King, Manny needs to just walk away from the game.
In all honesty, we lost probably 3 games alone because of the kicking game, that would have put us at 9 wins. Would have likely meant keeping Enos, almost happy we fell on our face so we could get an offensive system from this century.

Advertisement
We should have been an 8 win team last year, as bad as we were. If 8 is the best we can do with Lashlee and King, Manny needs to just walk away from the game.
We're playing one less game this season. 8-3 would not be some kind of catastrophe but I agree they should be better.

I understand their skepticism, but I don't think people appreciate how much better our offense is going to be.

Last year's rankings

Total offense: 98th
Rushing offense: 120th
Passing offense: 52nd
Scoring offense: 90th
Yards per play: 97th
3rd down conversion %: 129th (!!!)

When Lashlee took over UCONN's offense, they went from 121st to 46th in total offense in one year.

If we just cut those putrid '19 numbers in half, that's at the very least a 2-game improvement.

If there were ever a year to let your balls hang out, it's this season.

BE NOT AFRAID

Advertisement
See Nobody Cares 09092020120844.jpg

What record would be predicted combining a top 15-20 defense with, conservatively, at top 15-20 offense? I think both are possible at Miami this year.

Advertisement
Back