Has KW Seen This Alvin Cook Article?

Another thread on Cook I will be glad when this fiasco is over with. I'm at a point now I can careless where he goes, I only want players that truly want to be here.

it'll be another Cook situation next year, similar to Collins last year, and so on...

unless we get all the program changers in sfla next year
than there will be no complaints.

differen time different game now

Advertisement
Y'all should have listened to me a year ago and not paid any attention to anything Cook or Lane says. It was obvious from the get go what they were about.

Advertisement
Y'all should have listened to me a year ago and not paid any attention to anything Cook or Lane says. It was obvious from the get go what they were about.

What's you got?

Nothin.

Just heard enough of these guys over the years that you can spot the guys who will tell anything to anybody.

Don't get me wrong. Its not their faults. Thousand people asking you the same ******* question every day. I would do the same ****.

What's you got?

Nothin.

Just heard enough of these guys over the years that you can spot the guys who will tell anything to anybody.

Don't get me wrong. Its not their faults. Thousand people asking you the same ******* question every day. I would do the same ****.

see, there is a person that has been through the cycle enough just to enjoy the ride. I built the poll of where you think Cook going, just for giggles.

Advertisement
Back