Has King Slayer been banned yet Mods?

Advertisement
In the past day, I’ve seen posters insult various Maudes including d$. I’m not having any of it. I’ll go postal on infractions until they’re gone. There’s going to be some level of order here on this free board that certain posters feel that they’re entitled to be on and act however horridly and cûntish that they choose.

You had me at hello.

I’ll tell every one of you this. Me, @JD08 , @JeddTheFisch , @Canes2082 and @AtlAtty aren’t going to play nice with people who start shît and insult us. Some previous Maudes may have had patience for that but we don’t and we will take you right the **** out. It’s a privilege to post here not a God given right and we’re not here to take your bull****
Screenshot_20201221-092150_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shoutout to @JD08 @AtlAtty @Canes2082 @JeddTheFisch

I’ll tell every one of you this. Me, @JD08 , @JeddTheFisch , @Canes2082 and @AtlAtty aren’t going to play nice with people who start shît and insult us. Some previous Maudes may have had patience for that but we don’t and we will take you right the **** out. It’s a privilege to post here not a God given right and we’re not here to take your bull****
gorilla hurrying GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you ask for someone to be banned from an internet forum, you are charmin soft and your significant other is definitely ******* someone else.

If you ask for someone to be banned from an internet forum, you are charmin soft and your significant other is definitely ******* someone else.
I understand the underlying sentiment but @ATXCane86 was just one of numerous who have complained about Slayer. At least he was in the open about it.

I find some humor in these guys at times but they go overboard and start ruining the board. Then the complaints pile up. It’s not personal. The majority just wants someone to make it stop at some point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand the underlying sentiment but @ATXCane86 was just one of numerous who have complained about Slayer. At least he was in the open about it.

I find some humor in these guys at times but they go overboard and start ruining the board. Then the complaints pile up. It’s not personal. The majority just wants someone to make it stop at some point.
low key, as a mod, that is your decision to make because, you have a stake in this website.

Some random af jamoke complaining about a guy, in public, is soft. Ignore the guy...I do believe this website still has this feature...if that person's existence makes your stay here less than enjoyable, but wanting someone banned from an internet forum because you don't like what they say or how they say it, is triple-ply soft.

Advertisement
Back