Has King Slayer been banned yet Mods?

Advertisement
The best recommendation I have is to bring it to the Kill Trolls Dead Thread and provide some evidence. Then @Andrew's justice will prevail.

Advertisement
The best recommendation I have is to bring it to the Kill Trolls Dead Thread and provide some evidence. Then @Andrew's justice will prevail.
HERE COME DA JUDGE !

ZcCqCP.gif

lol what’s this thread about, I see he’s banned but what I miss?
Lol. I don’t know. OP has demanded the end of Slayer’s posting it appears for being angry, miserable and un-constructive I’m assuming. Slayer did get an infraction and it did set in motion a system generated ban of 3 months.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Lol. I don’t know. OP has demanded the end of Slayer’s posting it appears for being angry, miserable and un-constructive I’m assuming. Slayer did get an infraction and it did set in motion a system generated ban of 3 months.
Nice job of staying on top of things, there, genius

I’ll tell every one of you this. Me, @JD08 , @JeddTheFisch , @Canes2082 and @AtlAtty aren’t going to play nice with people who start shît and insult us. Some previous Maudes may have had patience for that but we don’t and we will take you right the **** out. It’s a privilege to post here not a God given right and we’re not here to take your bull****

I’ll tell every one of you this. Me, @JD08 , @JeddTheFisch , @Canes2082 and @AtlAtty aren’t going to play nice with people who start shît and insult us. Some previous Maudes may have had patience for that but we don’t and we will take you right the **** out. It’s a privilege to post here not a God given right and we’re not here to take your bull****
1608527977662.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh ****!!! Y’all dudes just gone and ****ed him off! I’m gonna run and grab some popcorn.

Oh ****!!! Y’all dudes just gone and ****ed him off! I’m gonna run and grab some popcorn.
In the past day, I’ve seen posters insult various Maudes including d$. I’m not having any of it. I’ll go postal on infractions until they’re gone. There’s going to be some level of order here on this free board that certain posters feel that they’re entitled to be on and act however horridly and cûntish that they choose.

Advertisement
Why people here cattle prod the beast in there slumber and then they feed and wonder why a true mystery.

l’m just lucky to be here to play another snap .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back