Has James Coley pulled off another fast one??

If he can't convert more than 30% of third downs with the talent we have on O, he needs to go as well. No excuse this year to see us convert 3rd downs like a CFL team.
The one thing Coley is exceptional at is finding QBs. When Frauden is fired the next guy needs to keep him on the staff.

Advertisement
If he can't convert more than 30% of third downs with the talent we have on O, he needs to go as well. No excuse this year to see us convert 3rd downs like a CFL team.
The one thing Coley is exceptional at is finding QBs. When Frauden is fired the next guy needs to keep him on the staff.
It is hard to judge Coley when your boss tells you to slow down the pace and be conservative on offense. This puts the O in 3rd and long far to often.

JAMES COLEY DA GAWD! NEW 4TH STRING QUARTER BACK ON THE ROSTER. WE BACK!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
WGAF?

How many more wins do we get this season because of this brilliant rooster move?

ffs Some fans can't see the forest for the shrubbery.

Gotta give it to you, you're man of your word that sticks to the script... You'll hate on every comment, until Butch "the god" comes back to coach "your" team!; gotcha!

:ignore2:

It doesn't have to be Butch but he would be preferred.

I'd take Gary Patterson, Dave Aranda or Matt Wells.

That wily old Jimmy Coley is at it again. First he steals this brute from Old Dominion

B1LlLYF0_400x400.jpg

And now he heads up north and lands arguably the 31st best QB in NJCAA Region XV?

Make no mistake, friends: QUARTERBACK. U. IS. BACK.

Advertisement
It's best to understand politics, foreign affairs and the governmental ideology of your country before posting cartoons. It's always easy to point the finger at a president; it's much more difficult to understand all the moving parts in the society.

I bet 8 years ago you sang a different tune with prior guy at the helm. The prior guy was bad the current clown in charge is far worse.

Last edited:
Coley gets swept out with the tide when the wave breaks on Al and D'No after this years campaign. Unless, ... Well... Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I personally think Coley was handcuffed with a true freshman QB this is the true year to measure him

Advertisement
Back