Has Dee Delaney destroyed his NFL dreams by coming to Miami?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
According to draft scouts Delaney was a 5th round pickin last year draft. He decided to come to Miami to help his draft stock. If seems pretty clear he is not a NFL DB and I'm not even sure if he is a solid FBS Starting CB

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He's not draftable at this point. He's been nothing but a liability. Rumph needs to get him coached up or put his *** on the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way he would have ever gotten picked in any round last year,this year or in ten years.

The Scout that gave him this grade,IF someone actually did,should be fired on the spot because blind people shouldn't be scouting players and that could be the only reason that Scout could give him a 5th round grade..he was blind.

Advertisement
It appears being asked to cover decent athletes has resulted in him looking like a pyramid of camel shlt with a helmet on top.

He's not even bad-- he's a TARGET. Teams are now actively picking on him. He's being bullied. This kid looks like someone slapped pads on Frankenstein. He's not quick, he's not fast, he's not fluid, he's not athletic, and he has terrible awareness.

It looks like we found a jacked WalMart greeter from across the stadium 10 mins before kickoff and asked him to play CB for us. Not only is he lost out there, when he finally does figure out where to go a WR is there to kick his ***.

Disgusting. Send his *** back to D7 football.

12th rated CB
2f7a96fc71f617a230c03d67073f6903.jpg

It appears being asked to cover decent athletes has resulted in him looking like a pyramid of camel shlt with a helmet on top.

He's not even bad-- he's a TARGET. Teams are now actively picking on him. He's being bullied. This kid looks like someone slapped pads on Frankenstein. He's not quick, he's not fast, he's not fluid, he's not athletic, and he has terrible awareness.

It looks like we found a jacked WalMart greeter from across the stadium 10 mins before kickoff and asked him to play CB for us. Not only is he lost out there, when he finally does figure out where to go a WR is there to kick his ***.

Disgusting. Send his *** back to D7 football.

Citadel played unc last year and he was getting abused like this.

Advertisement
He is terrible. They picked on him all day. I can't remember seeing such a ****** performance from a DB.

Advertisement
Guys, I don't want t overreact here, but I hope he ******* dies in his sleep.

According to draft scouts Delaney was a 5th round pickin last year draft. He decided to come to Miami to help his draft stock. If seems pretty clear he is not a NFL DB and I'm not even sure if he is a solid FBS Starting CB

NFL Stock :sanford2::nice::RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp

I've sat close to field level for both home games and have been focusing ALOT on Delaney.

I'm sorry...but he's garbage. Any receiver with decent quickness give him problems. In all honesty he looks like the kind of guy who would be more useful matched up against possession receivers or good receiving Tight Ends. He has the size to match up with those kinds of dudes....but he has a serious lack of lateral quickness.

We're only two games in but some of the areas we all thought were going to be a problem, particularly from a depth standpoint, actually look pretty good (TE, RB, QB, and OL). Meanwhile, two areas we thought we were good at (secondary and D-Line) have seriously disappointed. I'm less worried about the D-Line than I am about the secondary...but we have a SERIOUS lack of talent at the cornerback position right now. It's easily going to be our biggest issue this season.

Advertisement
I respected the fact he past on money to compete at the highest level then I quickly lost that respect when he couldn't cover #17 on Bethune Cookman bcause now he is just a headache especially on 3rd down and he is easily our worse CB. It feels like I'm watching Alonzo Highsmith jr or tyrone cornileus but at CB. Anyone that not him is better then him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back