Has Anyone Taken A Look At Where This Class Ranks?

Where has oregon,GT,Duke, VT classes been ranked? Rankings are overrated its about development of talent.

You just answered your own question. Those coaching staffs can develop and coach their players up. This staff can't recruit, coach or develop their players.

Phillip DOrsett didn't develop? Underused, maybe? Develop? He's turned himself into a very good WR and is being talked about as a second round pick now. But but but he wasn't developed.

What about clive walford who was raw as **** when he first came to Miami? HOw did he turn out?

Ladarius Gunter?

You haters are absolute cancer to the program.

are you really this stupid? The fact that we went 6-7 with a couple of guys that might go in the 1st round and a few others that could get taken early is MORE reason to fire golden. He can't coach. he can't make adjustments. You need good coaching to win championships....you ain't gonna 'outtalent' anyone anymore.

so you give me a couple guys that have future pro prospects and you act like that automatically means we should be national champs?

we have true freshmans at key spots. injured offneisve lineman. lb's kicked off the team. this team was plagued with depth issues and if you can't see it i feel sorry for you.

al golden has developed talent @ Temple and @ MIami, and this class shows it.

Advertisement
As a Miami Hurricane, a Sofla resident, and a football fan, I am going to put aside the most infuriating issue with this class for a moment (the complete failure by the staff to get their share from Broward/Dade/Palm Beach) to talk about another alarming reality: this class sucks.

A few days ago I averaged out our class ranking on the major recruiting services and it was 24.5-- now, in typical Folden fashion, we all realize we will once again collapse at the finish line as signing day approaches, and then **** our pants as we're carried off on a stretcher. Because of this, I expect our class rank to further slip as other schools pick up last-minute commits.

The most startling thing to me is I had to listen to dopes tell people for the last two seasons that it would not even be fair for other schools once Miami learned off its sanctions. "Get your kicks in now," is something a notable homosexual once said.

Well, in typical Golden Girl fashion, they were dead wrong. Somehow, the first full "cloud-free" class will be Gluten's worst ranked at Miami. (Excluding the 2-month patchwork class he had to put together after being hired, obviously)

But man, how depressing is this reality? Smack dab in the best area for high school talent and you won't crack the top 25. Oh, and before anyone even dares to talk about 2016, shut the fvck up. At this time last year the "he's recruiting with one hand behind his back, bro!" people were the same ******** screaming "have you seen the 2015 class?! You wanna fire him and lose all that talent!?"

Anyway, this recruiting cycle has managed to match the season in level of failure.

Year 4.
No clouds.
New stadium.
Facility upgrades.
Young stud QB.
Located in talent rich area.

Will finish with a class in the 30's.

Folden really outdid himself this time.

Go titi **** your father if you disagree.

OH SHUT UP. YOU GUYS WAKE UP PMSing give it a break for a day.

Lmao at y'all naming three players as evidence that developing talent is a strength.....if that's the case Coley, Howard, McCord and Bush say hi.

huh? want to see the NFL players from temple? TEMPLE? That's called TRACK RECORD buddy.

and lol @ howard. always been a bust. just because he has some 4 star rating means nothing. what has he ever done with miami that has shown you he has any type of ability.

please ban this moron.

Lmao at y'all naming three players as evidence that developing talent is a strength.....if that's the case Coley, Howard, McCord and Bush say hi.

huh? want to see the NFL players from temple? TEMPLE? That's called TRACK RECORD buddy.

and lol @ howard. always been a bust. just because he has some 4 star rating means nothing. what has he ever done with miami that has shown you he has any type of ability.

please ban this moron.

I just find all these Tracy Howard nuthuggers funny. Not only is he slow as ****, but he can't tackle for ****. His tackling is an embarrasment. Yet, for some reason they come on here acting like he's some "aggressive man to man shut down corner". Kid is a bust.

please ban this moron.

I just find all these Tracy Howard nuthuggers funny. Not only is he slow as ****, but he can't tackle for ****. His tackling is an embarrasment. Yet, for some reason they come on here acting like he's some "aggressive man to man shut down corner". Kid is a bust.

Not sure why you included D. Bush or McCord in your comment. D.Bush is one of the better safeties in the country when he is healthy. McCord is playing out of position in this garbage scheme.

Advertisement

please ban this moron.

Not sure why you included D. Bush or McCord in your comment. D.Bush is one of the better safeties in the country when he is healthy. McCord is playing out of position in this garbage scheme.

Yea? So when he move him to LB this year he should be an All-American, right? LOL..kid is not that talented, physicallly he has measuarables but I don't see much football skills in him. If you don't believe me hwo the **** did he not bat that ball vs FSU down, it was t hrown right at him, instead he tips it up and they get a game turning TD......AQM is 2x the football player he is and will show it this year. AQM has NFL type talent.

please ban this moron.

Yea? So when he move him to LB this year he should be an All-American, right? LOL..kid is not that talented, physicallly he has measuarables but I don't see much football skills in him. If you don't believe me hwo the **** did he not bat that ball vs FSU down, it was t hrown right at him, instead he tips it up and they get a game turning TD......AQM is 2x the football player he is and will show it this year. AQM has NFL type talent.

Probably because he, like most DE, aren't used to playing 15 yards off the line of scrimmage and is expected to be a ball hawk. It's called being asked to do something you don't naturally know how to do. Which is pretty much our entire defensive philosophy.

That reminds me, can you explain what our lack of depth had to do with this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422621285.953882.jpg

so you give me a couple guys that have future pro prospects and you act like that automatically means we should be national champs?

No it means you don't go 6-7 and lose 4 in a row to end the season you lunatic.

we have true freshmans at key spots. injured offneisve lineman. lb's kicked off the team. this team was plagued with depth issues and if you can't see it i feel sorry for you.

like no other teams have to deal with this. Louisville was missing its best player and a green QB and embarrassed us. Nebraska had a score of injuries that was so numerous it was laughable.

al golden has developed talent @ Temple and @ MIami, and this class shows it.

Randy developed pro bowlers Jimmy Graham, Sam Shields, and rising star Lamar Miller. Should he still be the coach at Miami?

Go look at his stacked 2010 roster and then you'll see why coaching is so important.

The fog of mediocrity will be a bigger detriment to recruiting than the cloud of uncertainty ever was. We all should get honorary meteorology degrees for dealing with this nonsense.

Advertisement
LOL at the notion that this staff cant develop talent......If truth be told we were fumbles away by two of the big pro prospects of having a great season

Let's say those two fumbles didn't happen & we won those two games our record would be 8-5....still below standards.....
So yea he can develop some talent but he can't win games.....we always lose to the teams we should beat Duke,Pitt,Vir,L'Ville...etc etc

The fact that the OP started a thread a 2:48 am tells me everything I need to know about this guy.

Jesus, the responses in this thread just reminded me why I almost never visit CIS.

Oh, and if there's a depth issue in year 4, that's on the coach for poor recruiting/roster management. Did you hear Urban crying about depth after his top 2 QBs on the depth chart went down?

LOL at the notion that this staff cant develop talent......If truth be told we were fumbles away by two of the big pro prospects of having a great season

Please elaborate on this post. I fail to see how we are a few turnovers away from a great season with an average margin of defeat of 10.7 & SEVEN losses.

He doesn't know what "elaborate" means.

Advertisement
You guys just will never understand how much harm the cloud has done to this program, that's exactly why we are losing st.louis, callaway , scarlett and I got a new one NORTON (he gone)

Jesus, the responses in this thread just reminded me why I almost never visit CIS.

Oh, and if there's a depth issue in year 4, that's on the coach for poor recruiting/roster management. Did you hear Urban crying about depth after his top 2 QBs on the depth chart went down?

I mean, how simple is this concept. Can't complain about lack of depth when you're the person who created it. By next year, we'll be begging for Mike Williams to come back and play CB for us

Advertisement
I've been saying this for a while, but the total failure in year 4 and the subsequent toxicity surrounding the program makes it impossible to recruit top talent, especially locally. Recruiting is sales, and when you've got nothing left to sell to guys with other options, you're dead. It's over. Folden had nothing left to sell.

Instead of being smart enough to realize that and to stop recruiting from completely falling apart by cutting ties with the fat rat, the incompetent trust fund weasels at UM doubled down on Folden. The assh0lefaces thought that Folden could just swindle the recruits like he duped UM and convince them to jump on this sunken wreckage.

As it turns out, the recruits are much smarter and more shrewd than the trust fund weasels at UM that Folden continues to hoodwink. Just listen to the interview with life long UM fan Davis. He wanted to come to UM but couldn't talk himself into overlooking the horrific corching he would get here.

Absolutely astonishing with all the failures Golden continues to have, he still has supporters on here! Just can't understand why they can't see how awful this ******* is at all things college football!

WTH great post man!! Lmao at all the fake accounts trying to derail this thread. DTs, LBs and DBs who love the U don't love this scheme and are taking their talents anywhere but the U.

After we win 10 games that will keep the 16 class on the ship, very crucial this year is if we can win 9-10 things will be looking incredible if not new coach rebuild

Advertisement
Back