Harvey Looked Good....For A Half

Better athlete than I thought and dont you guys love it when they make a play and throw up the U

Advertisement
I’m most excited about the coaches evaluations. They are hitting them on the head, and early. That’s an amazing feeling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What's even more impressive is him camping at linebacker and covering backs 30 -40yds down field running stride for stride with them. He's looking like a steal..and I think we should push our fence a but more North of palm beach and get the treasure coast best every class. It almost looks like Duval was ceased by Hartley. Uf writers even stated it in articles. I was a fan of his from his film. Even bigger fan when I saw him at Paradise

What's even more impressive is him camping at linebacker and covering backs 30 -40yds down field running stride for stride with them. He's looking like a steal..and I think we should push our fence a but more North of palm beach and get the treasure coast best every class. It almost looks like Duval was ceased by Hartley. Uf writers even stated it in articles. I was a fan of his from his film. Even bigger fan when I saw him at Paradise

It should go from i-4 Tampa through live oak to Jacksonville on down compared to the old state of Miami i-4 Tampa to Orlando all the way down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back