Hartley's revenge tour

He'd be a real nice crootin coordinator. Can't coach. Bye.

Thanks for bringing in Brevin and Mallory.

Advertisement
Why does everyone say he is a good recruiter? Yes Jordan and Mallory were huge, but polendey two years ago and hodges this year, pretty sure he helped on Crowley too. What am I missing?
He also got DeeJay, Jeremiah Peyton, and has the #1 TE next year Mammarela or something like that. I think he got an O-line man too or basically locked it up but I can't remember who.

If Hartley did what is being reported it proves he was never a Cane...it was no more than a job that produced a paycheck.

If a coach doesn't fully commit to being a Cane, how in the **** is he going to convince his players to give their all for the cause?

I get it's a business, but to do what he apparently did proves that Manny 100% did the right thing...get his *** outta here!!

If Hartley did what is being reported it proves he was never a Cane...it was no more than a job that produced a paycheck.

If a coach doesn't fully commit to being a Cane, how in the **** is he going to convince his players to give their all for the cause?

I get it's a business, but to do what he apparently did proves that Manny 100% did the right thing...get his *** outta here!!

Pray do tell? What is being reported?

Advertisement
Tbh bro he sounds butt hurt af. I understand that cfb is a business but it’s ironic af that he does that 6 hours after being let go.
Mind you I valued him over Dugans

Advertisement
I hope he coaches special teams against us...also one of the least qualified of our many unqualified coaches...poaching him reeks of desperation

Yeah this guy is an awesome recruiter. Weren't we 45 nationally ranked in recruiting just recently? **** of a recruiter yeah

Advertisement
Hartley strikes me as the psycho type. Not the "stab a biaatch in the shower" psycho, but the "boil a rabbit on the stove", "if I cant have you, nobody can", type of psycho. He's the ***etti with the unused condom in his wallet for 9 years, only in his case it's the pink slip he received yesterday. He takes it out periodically, fantasizing about what might have been.

Hartley strikes me as the psycho type. Not the "stab a biaatch in the shower" psycho, but the "boil a rabbit on the stove", "if I cant have you, nobody can", type of psycho. He's the ***etti with the unused condom in his wallet for 9 years, only in his case it's the pink slip he received yesterday. He takes it out periodically, fantasizing about what might have been.

This is the EXACT impression I get from Hartley as well. If the rumor is true that he turned down 600k a year to go coach under Kirby then Manny better watch his back.

Cant hate on the guy for pursuing work at the highest level he can, no matter where it is. He didn't quit, he was let go.

That said, Fedora hires him back in two weeks when he starts putting his staff together. :watermelon:

Advertisement
Firing Hartley was a big mistake in my opinion. The guy is an elite recruiter and TE coach (sucked at special teams). He also worked his *** off. I'm sure he's ****ed and he deserves to be in my opinion. I really hope Diaz hires some ridiculous recruiters because he got rid of the 3 best recruiters the team had.
I agree I don’t understand why people don’t want him here. Yeah he should never be allowed to coach special teams but our tight ends were good and for some reason or another he is a BEAST on the trail. We should have kept him as TE coach and recruiting coordinator. Unless of course we can replace him with another beast on the trail. If he ain’t here definitely don’t want him in Tallahassee or Gainesville that’s fo sho.

Hartley couldn't coach to save his ***. He was a good recruiter but I wouldn't say he was elite.

TE sells itself at this program.

Say what you will about the state of the program but we produce TE.
Agree with you on the coaching but not so much on the recruiting. He didn’t just bring in TEs. He made noise in Jacksonville which is normally not our territory. As far as elite? Not so sure I guess it would depend on your definition of elite. I would say great but not necessarily elite. I think good enough to retain in some capacity.

Couldn't care in the slightest. This to me shows he is all l about making the offense great.

Unfortunately it looks like he's gonna keep Patke who had literally no use in this roster

Advertisement
Back