Hartley tired of the BS?

Hartley using his clout as an ace recruiter to

His coaching or the results from his coaching has been terrible... it's the worst on the team by far.... Special teams looked muc better under Al Golden.

Unlike w/ the Oline, I don't see a talent excuse.... he needs to figure out how to teach our players to block in the return game in both kick and punt returns.

But he got clout as a recruiter and is using it the right way... these soft *** divas need to get checked for their bs. But im not sure if he is really that valuable to our team if special teams is our Achilles heel.

You average about 5 bad takes a day lol. It's borderline comical at this point. Special teams hasn't been good but that's not what is holding back the program from reaching its goals. The Achilles heel right now is the offensive line and QB period. If Hartley keeps recruiting the way he has, I don't give a **** if we take a touchback on every single ******* kickoff. Special teams is by far the least important out of the three phases. But please continue to believe Hartley isn't valuable to the team like you believe that Rosier can be a Heisman candidate.

Advertisement
So we've got posters here that still don't like Harley, all I can say is wow. You really can't teach stupid.

Let him have left for Georgia and you all would have been whining or crying like no other.

Love what he said, always keeps it 100.

I love it, definitely our best overall position coach.

But coaches when they see these trends need to start ramping up recruiting the guy next on the board. Not that you give up but as we've seen our coaches slob over these kids when the writing is on the wall (#ST26!!!!! GTFO with crap like that).

You average about 5 bad takes a day lol. It's borderline comical at this point. Special teams hasn't been good but that's not what is holding back the program from reaching its goals. The Achilles heel right now is the offensive line and QB period. If Hartley keeps recruiting the way he has, I don't give a **** if we take a touchback on every single ******* kickoff. Special teams is by far the least important out of the three phases. But please continue to believe Hartley isn't valuable to the team like you believe that Rosier can be a Heisman candidate.

I know ur on some combo of crack and meth but it's obvious that special Teams is our worse position group by far... we cant block on returns and our punter gives the opposing teams the best field position to score???

Him landing a couple of elite TEs is great but he will find himself looking for another job if he doesnt figure out how to produce.

Advertisement
I know ur on some combo of crack and meth but it's obvious that special Teams is our worse position group by far... we cant block on returns and our punter gives the opposing teams the best field position to score???

Him landing a couple of elite TEs is great but he will find himself looking for another job if he doesnt figure out how to produce.
He does need to fix the special teams, it’s a valid complaint for sure

You are way, way, way off on Hartley’s recruiting and job security and recruiting. I suggest you look at this link for accurate information:

Todd Hartley All Time Recruits

Some kids are genuinely indecisive and that's OK. Just don't "commit" to anyone if you're still trying to play the recruiting game. You wanna have a top ten or top five or whatever, fine. Just know that if you "commit" you only have a top one and that's it.

Advertisement

Idiotic. They’ll get him some help coaching up ST before they let their best recruiter go.

Did you have a couple of 8-balls for breakfast?

Question, how do you know he is on a combo of crack and meth? Are you his dealer, know a dealer, or by chance are you making the crack and meth and selling it to him? Maybe you know of a meth lab, and crack dealers, has he admitted to being on said drugs? Sent you pictures of doing these drugs? Just curious, you seem to know alot about alot of nothing... cute avatar, is that who you desire to be?

Honestly not a fan of this. Hartley is absolutely right of course, but kids, other coaches, parents, etc. are just going to see this as "sour grapes from a jilted coach." Good on Hartley for speaking his mind and all, but I don't think tweets like this are going to help us recruit. JMO.

Honestly not a fan of this. Hartley is absolutely right of course, but kids, other coaches, parents, etc. are just going to see this as "sour grapes from a jilted coach." Good on Hartley for speaking his mind and all, but I don't think tweets like this are going to help us recruit. JMO.

I don’t think you’re giving the majority of kids and parents, who take this process very serious nearly enough credit.

Advertisement

definitely a double edged sword / u cant compete w/ kids looking for a reason to push back and rebel / could come back to bite him

Advertisement
Facts, some things are better left unsaid

Advertisement
Back