Hartley tired of the BS?

Advertisement
Many of the type hes describing never live up to hype. Hard to blame a 17 year for making a bad decision but dam where r the so called "mentors"? More than half of those guys r scum trying to leach of these kids, young bucks better peep game making money for another man.

Advertisement
I rarely pay much attention to sites predicting where players are most likely to go..or watch the news conferences announcing where they're going. It only gets your hopes up and dashed. So why put yourself through it

Kids are kids, God bless em, and they change their minds monthly, weekly, daily, hourly and by the minute based on things that we on the outside have no idea that they consider important.

Firm commit / Solid commit?? Anyone can decommit, some even recommit after decommitting then go elsewhere.

A recruiter's life must be pure emotional ****!! :machinegun::crying-2::sjfd4ytbgaemgtvaw2.jpg::nice::hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:I'd rather herd cats

Nothing counts except signing day. Anything before that is just a show

Last edited:
Advertisement
LoL, Hartley pulls no punches.

1526993138686.jpeg

Advertisement
Of all the absurd things I’ve heard the whole “My brand” has to be the funniest lack of self awareness take ever.

And I'm tired of His saw'rass ST coaching.

His coaching or the results from his coaching has been terrible... it's the worst on the team by far.... Special teams looked muc better under Al Golden.

Unlike w/ the Oline, I don't see a talent excuse.... he needs to figure out how to teach our players to block in the return game in both kick and punt returns.

But he got clout as a recruiter and is using it the right way... these soft *** divas need to get checked for their bs. But im not sure if he is really that valuable to our team if special teams is our Achilles heel.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know why adults cannot seem to remember how your decision making process as an adolescent wasn't long term at all. Things in an adolescent brain change hourly and the best laid plans often fall by the wayside when you come across another shiny object.

Recruiting to most of these guys is like chasing women, but instead of you chasing them, they are all chasing you. One minute you're all about this chick and then another bad *** ***** comes along and is looking fire, stroking your ego, and saying all the right things. Its a tough place to be, it doesn't justify all of their actions, but I get it.

The flipside, I understand the recruiters perspective as well.

wish he'd take that same type of attitude to his special "very special" teams

Advertisement
Back