HarRumph

Zbrod95

All-ACC
Lulz!!!

D

deleted1998

If I ever catch Todd Grantham's fat ass at the Waffle house, he'll get these hands.
I usually don’t take these posts seriously. But for some reason I think you’re telling the truth.

JgDaCane

All-ACC
Look I’m not a Rumph basher but if he is a gawd it’s one of those little household idols that you can’t keep outside because the birds will poop on it.
I’m a big Rumph fan. I think he’s going to continue to get more confortable recruting & continue to develop at a high rate. I see him trending up. Plus I can see him being happy being a DB coach for a while. Not trying to jump ship on us. Jmo.

db305

doodoo brown
If I ever catch Todd Grantham's fat ass at the Waffle house, he'll get these hands.
if his self defense is anywhere near his on-field defense, you shouldn't have many issues.

CaneSwag1995

Senior
Watching the video DVD posted of him running around celebrating was cool. He knew how important this kid was and he got the win.

htownkidd

Freshman
Watching the video DVD posted of him running around celebrating was cool. He knew how important this kid was and he got the win.
Where is this? *NVM, saw it on his twitter. Big pull for Rumph. Now continue to coach em' up!

canesproponent

Sophomore
Rumph is a great teacher. Miami, the city, has a plethora of cornerbacks emerging during this coming recruiting cycle (i.e. 2020). Rumph will easily garner 2-3 elite cornerbacks for the 2020 class. In two years, two or three of his players will begin playing in the NFL, and 1-2 of them may even become first rounders... After that, his recruiting "short-falls" will dissipate!