Harrison-Hunte

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has the mold and athletic background that can thrive in this system. A lot of people compared him to rj mcintosh and he’s right in line with that comparison but I think He might be even more athletic. In another year Elijah Roberts is going to make a similar impact imo as well.

our top 3 dts this year have been

1. Nesta
2. Jared Harrison hunte
3. Jordan miller

Advertisement
Starting this because with the DB and WR mopery, it's gotten lost that this redshirt froshmans is the future on the Dline. Making plays in the backfield - 2 TFL and a sack in limited time. Give the man his props, and more snaps.
FACTS!

Advertisement
When he committed i got a woody. Knew he was the guy in that NY/NJ group.

The thing is Holley reshaped his body and is coming along as well. With Roberts/Blissett down the pike.
I liked him too. We have some good young athletes in this team they just need experience

He has the mold and athletic background that can thrive in this system. A lot of people compared him to rj mcintosh and he’s right in line with that comparison but I think He might be even more athletic. In another year Elijah Roberts is going to make a similar impact imo as well.

our top 3 dts this year have been

1. Nesta
2. Jared Harrison hunte
3. Jordan miller
Definitely agree with this take on top 3. Ford gets through but doesn’t finish the play. Need to see more of those 3 and less of Ford at this time.

Advertisement
When he committed i got a woody. Knew he was the guy in that NY/NJ group.

The thing is Holley reshaped his body and is coming along as well. With Roberts/Blissett down the pike.
Blissett did get some snaps on Saturday night.

He does something none of our other DTs can do which is finish plays. Looks like the next RJ to me
This, our DTs appeared to be getting into the backfield routinely, but almost never made the tackle, so frustrating

Advertisement
Back