Harrison hunte play

brock

All-American

If we can get him to be more consistent he’d EASILY be the 2nd best dt we have on the roster. He flashed a lot in this game and he was going against elite talent too. Hope he keeps coming along. Injuries suck with obviously deen but Harrison hunte will step right in and quite frankly should do very well

Last edited:
Advertisement

If we can get him to be more consistent he’d EASILY be the 2nd best dt we have on the roster. He flashed a lot in this game and he was going against elite talent too. Hope he keeps coming along. Injuries suck with obviously deen but Harrison hunte will step right in and quite frankly should do very well

Always liked him as a player. Hopefully he crushes it this yr. If Deen is gna be out for any extended amount of time I'd think JHH reps will continue to climb

Advertisement
Critical that he and the rest of the dts step up with Deen out. We’re lucky with the schedule as it pertains to him and 3… fingers crossed we get them back for UNC through end of the year
Sucks we lost Mes and Deen but with the W it was great burn for the depth DTs

Advertisement
he has looked really good the first 2 games.

His problem use to be him against the run and taking on blocks...seems like he has sured that up a bit. Im liking what i see so far.
Has gotten bigger and stronger. Diaz had the dude playing DT at 260-265 smh

Sucks. Don’t know what’s going on with LT. Went from highly disruptive last season to ghost this season. Hoping he gets it figured out
He's got some coaching opportunities on film. He may come alive as the season progresses.

He definitely doesn't look like a guy that needs to be leaving for the NFL after the season. He's getting hit with double teams or taking on 1.5 blockers pretty frequently. On him it only takes an initial punch from a double team and it rocks him and then he's handled by a single blocker while the center or guard looks for work elsewhere.

That's why it was so important to bring in a bigger guy this off-season, just another legit NFL draft pick type body to play beside him - to take the double and prevent that from happening to LT. Harrison-Hunte might be the right guy to play beside him the majority of the time to eat the doubles since he's bigger bodied and stronger than Deen. Moten could be that guy too if he keeps progressing.

Thank god he didn't hit the portal, I was pleasantly surprised by him the first two games. Critical piece going forward on that DL.

Him and Harvey have been the most improved defensive lineman, honestly thought both were JAGS. It's amazing what scheme and actual coaching can do.

Advertisement
He's already the second best DT on the roster IMO.

The best is Branson Deen.
I see what you did there and I agree!

Shaking Finger GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Violent hands in the trenches on both sides of the ball. We no longer look like a bunch of sissy ******* on the field.

Advertisement
****. If he's gotten that powerful combined with his athleticism (recall the clip of him dunking at the Rucker), watch out.

Thank god he didn't hit the portal, I was pleasantly surprised by him the first two games. Critical piece going forward on that DL.

Him and Harvey have been the most improved defensive lineman, honestly thought both were JAGS. It's amazing what scheme and actual coaching can do.
We dodged a bullet because he’s likely gone if we hit on our top portal guys at DT. I wasn’t his biggest fan but the way he’s currently playing is better than Malone would’ve been . The La Tech kid too.

Advertisement
Back