Harrison Hunt - this hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampcity

All American
There is no way to sugar coat this loss. What the H@#$ is going on here? This guy left a lot of blood, sweat and tears for us. This really is depressing.

Not to mention we lose two promising DE studs in Nyjalik and Jaden Wayne. What the F#@% is going on?

Big losses' for us ... **** Maaannnn ....

Advertisement
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

There is no way to sugar coat this loss. What the H@#$ is going on here? This guy left a lot of blood, sweat and tears for us. This really is depressing.

Not to mention we lose two promising DE studs in Nyjalik and Jaden Wayne. What the F#@% is going on?

"What the H@#$ is going on here?" What is going on here is the new way of College Football.....We should expect this every season. We recruit top talent, therefore we will lose top talent every year. Recruits/players want to start and if they aren't starting by year 2, you have to know other teams/agents are in their ear.

JHH was a role player. Can't judge the loss until we see if we get a replacement,

I hate the portal for this exact reason. I like to follow recruits and see them grow into starters. We do not have that luxury now. Kids bail for better opportunities now. It sucks but that is college football in 2024.

Not to mention we lose two promising DE studs in My jail and Jaden Wayne. What the F#@% is going on?

Hunt....agree, losing him hurts
Nyjalik (aka My jail) Kelly...does not hurt that bad, maybe a little for depth. He was not a stud.
Wayne....does not hurt. I'm ok with this.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back