2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

The kid is so out there, you never know. But yeah, I agree - he’s bagged up. Even lsu fans are disgusted at how much or a hand out this kid has so you know it’s bad. Lol

All that said, you wow him on OV with SS alongside him and wow him with an NIL deal, things change.
Whats A&M paying 5 stars now ? 1 mil$? Spread through 4 years?

Advertisement
David Copperfield’s magic couldn’t help Flagg
Speak Black Woman GIF by Robert E Blackmon

This is the most important recruit in this class
from the standpoint of opportunity to step in and make an immediate impact, i agree. If he committed he would get the most snaps in the class, at a position that is really lacking in the eye test for miami if i were to guess.

Advertisement
from the standpoint of opportunity to step in and make an immediate impact, i agree. If he committed he would get the most snaps in the class, at a position that is really lacking in the eye test for miami if i were to guess.
Most important recruit is debateable. However, LB is our weakest position group by a wide margin. This would be a huge pull.

Good luck predicting where this guy goes. He’s that classic diva

He isn't going to A&M, I've seen this type of recruitment time and time again ... he seems like the kid that "needs to pull" a NSD shocker.

So long as the $$$ (NIL) is right and is close to what A&M is offering, I think he picks either UF or us ... I just hope its us

He isn't going to A&M, I've seen this type of recruitment time and time again ... he seems like the kid that "needs to pull" a NSD shocker.

So long as the $$$ (NIL) is right and is close to what A&M is offering, I think he picks either UF or us ... I just hope its us
Hope your right, but A&M isnt getting outbid by anyone this year. Id much rather have all that stadium $ go towards recruits. Then use the profits when were winning to build the stadium.

Advertisement
Hope your right, but A&M isnt getting outbid by anyone this year. Id much rather have all that stadium $ go towards recruits. Then use the profits when were winning to build the stadium.

Pre Mario and pre NIL, I would have told you, 0% we sign him. Now? 5-10%

Translation, he’s been bagged up by atm

Pre Mario and pre NIL, I would have told you, 0% we sign him. Now? 5-10%

Translation, he’s been bagged up by atm
True. My question is do we have a shot at Shemar? Obviously hes a priority for A&M too. Just trying to figure out how long our $ runs. If we cant outbid for Perkins, seems like we cant outbid for Shemar. Or am I wrong ?

Advertisement
True. My question is do we have a shot at Shemar? Obviously hes a priority for A&M too. Just trying to figure out how long our $ runs. If we cant outbid for Perkins, seems like we cant outbid for Shemar. Or am I wrong ?
Our money can match TAMU don't get it twisted. So we have a chance. If word is we getting Shemar than TAMU bags are just groceries.

Advertisement
I think there’s more than a fighting chance. Especially if we “take care” of him with an NIL deal. Mario is probably going all out because we need a kid like this bad. Perkins probably knows it too.
Hes going all out for Perkins, he was interested with the last crumby staff. U got to be a crazy person to think there is no chance, I get our history but we are in alpha mode so anyone I repeat anyone we can get. Even if Bama were involved we can beat them out now. The New Miami is gone this is the old miami again.

TAMU has the oil money to give it under the table but we got the legit money that you don’t have to hide. Kids are realizing that.
Would be cool if someone with actual knowledge of the amounts these schools are actually handing out.We just saw our current players sign deals in the 30-50K range and there's rumors TAM spent up to 30M and Hunter getting over 1M and the numbers disparity is just confusing.Again wish someone with actual knowledge would clear the air.

Would be cool if someone with actual knowledge of the amounts these schools are actually handing out.We just saw our current players sign deals in the 30-50K range and there's rumors TAM spent up to 30M and Hunter getting over 1M and the numbers disparity is just confusing.Again wish someone with actual knowledge would clear the air.
TAMU can give out some lucrative deal but they’re limited due to location. They’re not like UT in the middle of Austin, Texas. They might be spending 30 mil but from an individual standpoint we can hand over multiple NIL deals with the partnership of the thousands of other businesses in SFL while TAMU doesn’t have those same type of geographical resources.

Advertisement
Back