2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Did he fall into the Nexus in that screenshot?

1643336563533.png

Advertisement
If she out there like this on social media, then she fair game. Makes me wish he doesn't pan out so she can't get her oversize eyelashes, fake hair and plus size Gucci wear. This ghetto B gonna be too much if this boy gets paid. Thank goodness they ain't coming this way.
This whole thread needs to run some gassers

Advertisement

Makes me wonder if this is a Jackson state scenario...or back to A&M. It seems it'd have to be some high end prospect signing to get this reaction and Perkins fits that bill

Advertisement
Signs with LSU. Gator meltdown can fully start now.
LMFAO at UiF thinking they had a prayer at landing him. All that visit did was make him think harder about coming to Miami and, no joke, if he had OV’d here I would have said he would have ended up here but when LSU came calling @SouthParkCane was like ‘well that’s done, LSU’ and that was all I needed to know. His mother is from New Orleans and SPC knew his recruitment well, easiest decision ever and why I said once we didn’t show up against Bama, that was our best chance goodbye but Mario man… He almost had this kid on campus, similar to the Moss scenario. Holy ****, Florida fans better get used to this kind of disappointment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He wants more money up front. These kids going to AM are reading those deals like it's plain English. But it's really an old cell phone contract in reality.
Right? My understanding is that those A&M deals are spread out over multiple years... and have outs for the boosters if they transfer

Right? My understanding is that those A&M deals are spread out over multiple years... and have outs for the boosters if they transfer
I just had a text sent to me with actual deal for a kid and I instantly remembered when I tried to get out of a cell contract in 2004 lol. Now I remember all that small print of me the final paperwork.

Advertisement
Back