2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
I just had a text sent to me with actual deal for a kid and I instantly remembered when I tried to get out of a cell contract in 2004 lol. Now I remember all that small print of me the final paperwork.
So up there with timeshares.

I just had a text sent to me with actual deal for a kid and I instantly remembered when I tried to get out of a cell contract in 2004 lol. Now I remember all that small print of me the final paperwork.
Can you provide details of the contract?

Advertisement
I know Mario and the staff has no chance to ever field a team that wins a game, but in some alternate universe where maybe that’s not true, here’s just a glimpse of what you can do when you have really, really good football players. Perkins is already a star.

Oh, also named SEC Defensive player of the week. Not freshman. Player.

I know Mario and the staff has no chance to ever field a team that wins a game, but in some alternate universe where maybe that’s not true, here’s just a glimpse of what you can do when you have really, really good football players. Perkins is already a star.

Look at that secondary and LBs knowing their assignments and doing their job 😢

Advertisement

This is my thought process. Do people realize how many "bad" coaches have won titles? You need players and Mario has proven that he can load a roster.

That's how it's done. Put 11 in the same spot with the same assignment, and he runs into the left guard who isn't blocking anybody.

Is the kid who just decommitted from A&M this level? If so I hope we are all in. Putting him and Wesley next to each other would solve a lot of issues.

Advertisement
I think Citizen could have made a huge impact this year. I’m posting this here because these were two of the guys making waves on that day. Sucks we didn’t get to see him, but I’m glad he is here and I’m glad that kid stayed away from UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back