2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

theres always at least one dummy that does that

so its UF/JSU?

people keep saying they getting barstool money but these deals need to be announced. right?
Ruiz can be working his deals under the table like LSU, Texas, and everyone else. This is a bidding war for NILs. Shemar is probably doing the same. This is a big weekend to impress these kids and to close the NILs independently.

Advertisement
This kid is going to be a headache wherever he goes.

Committed and decommits in like 2 weeks after playing the process out for years?

Changing visit plans constantly.

Overly involved mother harping all over social media (don't mind extremely involved parents.. Just don't think the constant social media is a good look or good for the future program).

But he is talented. Will need a lot of structure/accountability to get the most out of him
I'm no insider by any means however when you see these kind of antics coming from parents it makes me think that THEY are the ones involved in changing visits and so on, however they label it "God's Plan or God's got you" and what they don't realize is for the most part people, rational people, see through that kind of talk and take it for what it is. These are also the type parents that if and when their child does make the NFL and gets paid they leech off of them while guilting them into thinking they "owe" it to them and if I'm not mistaken didn't Phillip Buchannon have some issues with family members once he went pro that he had to file suit against. I may be wrong on Phillip Buchannon however I seem to remember seeing something on that. At the end of the day it is a shame for the young man that he has this as an example of how to deal with life.

I'll be interested to see if they make highlights and headlines on ESPN. Purely to see how it all goes down.

Last guy that happened with on a weekly basis at a lower tier school (higher on the rungs than JSU) were those who went to Marshall. Randy Moss and the two QB's Leftwich and Pennington. Will Hunter it anyone else they sign make the kind of national noise like those guys? Guess we'll see.
Only other one I can think of was my brother(God bless the dead)air McNair at alcorn st or maybe to a far lesser extent Adrian Peterson (not ad)

I mean I doubt they are neighbors but have you peeped her twitter? If she does not act like that in real life and is just an internet gangster then so be it but just a few snippets from the last 16 hours:

Some fan joked to Perk that he would buy him whataburger if he came back to A&M (clearly a joke): She responded "Buy your momma whataburger from having you!!! this is the wrong road to cross *****"

Some other fan replied to another fan saying we are still going to recruit him with and this isnt over with "Yep. but you better believe Jimbo is starting to talk about other options to prepare if we do not get perk".: She responded: " Good who cares!! N check this out keep it to your opinion to yourself like Jimbo is doing"

That fan then responded "This was not an insult at all. this is a compliment to perk. A&M is going to have to prepare for Plan B because Perk was always the number 1 guy we wanted." her response : "(waving hand emoji) Do you want a cookie?"

Is it gossip? Yes. But it is also just opinion based on her actions. If you didn't know a random white dude who started dropping N-bombs on his twitter would you label him racist? Or no because you don't live next door to him or know everything about him so it is just gossip?

My opinion is not low class. Just an overly protective no nonsense mom that is being thrust into the limelight due to her son's athletic ability and she is not prepared and not handling it as gracefully as others but I can see how others could form the former opinion based on her statements.
If she out there like this on social media, then she fair game. Makes me wish he doesn't pan out so she can't get her oversize eyelashes, fake hair and plus size Gucci wear. This ghetto B gonna be too much if this boy gets paid. Thank goodness they ain't coming this way.

Advertisement
I mean I doubt they are neighbors but have you peeped her twitter? If she does not act like that in real life and is just an internet gangster then so be it but just a few snippets from the last 16 hours:

Some fan joked to Perk that he would buy him whataburger if he came back to A&M (clearly a joke): She responded "Buy your momma whataburger from having you!!! this is the wrong road to cross *****"

Some other fan replied to another fan saying we are still going to recruit him with and this isnt over with "Yep. but you better believe Jimbo is starting to talk about other options to prepare if we do not get perk".: She responded: " Good who cares!! N check this out keep it to your opinion to yourself like Jimbo is doing"

That fan then responded "This was not an insult at all. this is a compliment to perk. A&M is going to have to prepare for Plan B because Perk was always the number 1 guy we wanted." her response : "(waving hand emoji) Do you want a cookie?"

Is it gossip? Yes. But it is also just opinion based on her actions. If you didn't know a random white dude who started dropping N-bombs on his twitter would you label him racist? Or no because you don't live next door to him or know everything about him so it is just gossip?

My opinion is not low class. Just an overly protective no nonsense mom that is being thrust into the limelight due to her son's athletic ability and she is not prepared and not handling it as gracefully as others but I can see how others could form the former opinion based on her statements.
Well it’s not just her “statements” if they truly are her statements. But it’s her “Tone”! Totally unnecessary and over the top!

If she out there like this on social media, then she fair game. Makes me wish he doesn't pan out so she can't get her oversize eyelashes, fake hair and plus size Gucci wear. This ghetto B gonna be too much if this boy gets paid. Thank goodness they ain't coming this way.
We still need him

Advertisement
This is the kind of kid u need to have
That’s why u get a alpha head coach like mario who can keep a tight locker room

LOL at people thinking he might go to JSU because of NIL. Trust me if he goes to JSU it is because of Deon not Barstool who a bunch of you have somehow convinced yourself is paying recruits to go to JSU.

They made a deal with Hunter, not Coleman, not Stewart. They made a deal for the most marketable and #1 recruit in the nation that made first page news by picking an HBC. They did it for profit, this is not a Ruiz situation.

Either way, as of now, Perkins he is going to UF.

LOL at people thinking he might go to JSU because of NIL. Trust me if he goes to JSU it is because of Deon not Barstool who a bunch of you have somehow convinced yourself is paying recruits to go to JSU.

They made a deal with Hunter, not Coleman, not Stewart. They made a deal for the most marketable and #1 recruit in the nation that made first page news by picking an HBC. They did it for profit, this is not a Ruiz situation.

Either way, as of now, Perkins he is going to UF.
100% on Coleman. I'm iffy on Perkins. He's a big name and him announcing on signing day he's going to JSU would definitely shockwaves.

But Coleman? Lol. Nobody gave a **** when he announced to JSU except us and our rivals. Even Portnoy was like "oh word? that's cool."

Now if my prediction comes true then maybe we've all been played. My prediction is that Barstool announces before the season that they somehow bought streaming rights for JSU/HBCU games and will be streaming their games.

I also have a feeling they'll eventually get into representation and this is an easy way to invest in and build that relationship early on. So come NFL draft time they pick Barstool as their representation.

Advertisement
DO NOT WANT
It's no coincidence Mario dropped him and withdrew the visit...!

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back