2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Fan posts a clip of Miami "stuff" tags Perkins and Shemar telling Shemar he needs to show Perkins the heart of Miami, where legends are made and live for eternity.

Perkins says the clip is "fire" (good), tags Shemar and asks him his opinion on the video clip/comment.

Shemar responds they will be out in Miami together.
There will be a job soon deciphering Twitter speak. I’d give you a recommendation.

Advertisement
I have epiphanies man. And lots of the time, I find those things coming true. I'm having an epiphany about Harold and Shemar, but it will be clearer on 2/2/22.

Amas 2019 GIF by AMAs

Perkins looking at that NIL bag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Given all the love the Sewell Family has for Mario, how far fetched would it be for Noah to transfer here?

Advertisement
College coaches are so risk averse, the idea that any would purposefully send a top recruit to hang out in a weekend in SoFla with one of the country's best recruiters just isn't realistic to me. I know it makes for a great narrative, but I find it hard to believe.
The conspiracy theories on CIS are insufferable and heavens for bid if ANYTHING positive could possibly happens. The new staff is obviously better. Better recruiters and are proven. Yet, you still get the "but", the "if"...
All the negative **** they said about the previous 3 staffs. Are they really supportive? Are they really fanatics? It just makes me wonder how these ****'s could possibly be successful being so negative.

Advertisement
Back