2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
If Flagg pulls this off...hes earned his scholarship and lets put to rest all the "He needs to transfer to a lower level school" talk to the side forever.

To even get Perkins on campus is a huge win. I seem to remember alot of posters saying that Skinner coming was a free trip ESPECIALLY after he and his family went radio silent after it AND didnt they leave early or something of the sort that had fans saying he was a done deal to Bama? Posters should have learned from that..we always will have a punchers chance with Mario and this staff now.

Let’s look at it from an A&M perspective… I think Perkins is being sent there by Jimbo. I don’t think we have a chance here and this kid is there to sway Shemar to College Station.
College coaches are so risk averse, the idea that any would purposefully send a top recruit to hang out in a weekend in SoFla with one of the country's best recruiters just isn't realistic to me. I know it makes for a great narrative, but I find it hard to believe.

You telling anyone on current staff to make sure Flagg is involved?

He shouldn’t have to it’s like common sense for a Texas kid on your roster to be involved with a recruit from Texas….reading that back to myself thank God Manny & the old staff still ain’t here cause they probably would’ve forgot Flagg was from Texas

Advertisement
Let’s look at it from an A&M perspective… I think Perkins is being sent there by Jimbo. I don’t think we have a chance here and this kid is there to sway Shemar to College Station.

Would you feel comfortable if Shemar committed at the all star game to Miami but said he was not shutting it down and went on visits to A&M, UF, and UGA? Would you assume secret spy to sway other recruits? Prefer he shut it down and cancelled all visits? Worry he may flip on signing day?

Advertisement
It’s funny you say that 🤣🤣
It's little things like this (along with everything else that has spilled out over the last few months) that makes me question the AD and Administration even more...like how did no one bring these issues up, and if they were, why did no one care?!? For someone who allegedly was working his dream job, Manny sure try to f^ck it up in the most lazy and hysterically incompetent way possible.

Infuriating...but it's all in the past now.

It's little things like this (along with everything else that has spilled out over the last few months) that makes me question the AD and Administration even more...like how did no one bring these issues up, and if they were, why did no one care?!? For someone who allegedly was working his dream job, Manny sure try to f^ck it up in the most lazy and hysterically incompetent way possible.

Infuriating...but it's all in the past now.
Lol when I told them originally about Perk wanting to visit I was with them both in Houston at the footwork kings gym. I literally FaceTimed patke 🤣🤣🤣 I told y’all it got worse, I only told @LeedsCane about this a year ago

Advertisement
College coaches are so risk averse, the idea that any would purposefully send a top recruit to hang out in a weekend in SoFla with one of the country's best recruiters just isn't realistic to me. I know it makes for a great narrative, but I find it hard to believe.

Agreed. Even if they thought they had him bagged up, it's still a risk to send him into enemy territory in Miami with Mario there. Also, what can Perkins say to him that he hasn't already or can't DM him on Twitter? It's not like Shemar is a late bloomer who's recruitment is just getting started.

Advertisement
Lmao y’all gonna kill me for this but put Corey Flagg on him.. it’ll work
Screenshot_2022-01-14-22-41-52-1.png

Advertisement
Back