2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
For what it worth, the kid absolutely loves Miami and has local diehards with a lot of pull and clout in his ear. Offer was supposed to come months ago but Baker didn’t seem interested. I think we have more of a chance than most think here. Time will tell though and vastly improved linebacker (lol right) play this year will help though!
What's the deal brother. We get the kid's last visit and that he "loves" Miami. Spill the beans, LOL.

That dude definitely reads these boards... otherwise how would he be able to constantly keep a pulse on if everyone likes him or not?
Don't know if he reads these boards, but he definitely looks at Twitter. He said so while doing an interview with the OBBs

Advertisement
What's the deal brother. We get the kid's last visit and that he "loves" Miami. Spill the beans, LOL.

200.gif

Some of you youngsters would not recognize the Philly female group Sister Sledge. My buddy who is a now a retired cop from Camden, NJ wound up marrying the gorgeous one in the middle and dated her since he was in his teens-- I forgot her name. He was a handsome light skin brother and had all of the ladies he wanted but he wound up with the home run. Camden was probably the roughest place in NJ. I grew up in Jersey City in the projects in the 60s and 70s before all of the gentrification and even then it was the suburbs compared to Camden. By the way, what going on with CAVE, the LB from Camden. Did the kid decide to stay?

Now back to Ruiz NIL for Perkins. Make this **** happen cause this kid is a plug and play in our most important position of need.

Advertisement
Some of you youngsters would not recognize the Philly female group Sister Sledge. My buddy who is a now a retired cop from Camden, NJ wound up marrying the gorgeous one in the middle and dated her since he was in his teens-- I forgot her name. He was a handsome light skin brother and had all of the ladies he wanted but he wound up with the home run. Camden was probably the roughest place in NJ. I grew up in Jersey City in the projects in the 60s and 70s before all of the gentrification and even then it was the suburbs compared to Camden. By the way, what going on with CAVE, the LB from Camden. Did the kid decide to stay?

Now back to Ruiz NIL for Perkins. Make this **** happen cause this kid is a plug and play in our most important position of need.
Sister Sledge was the bomb back in the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back