2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
He said during his announcement that he’s committed to TAMU & will stick with them.

The interviewer then asked him, “So no visits then?” & Perkins said, “Nah, Ima still take’em anyway”.

He’s not committing or signing to any other team, he’s just going to take visits, a.k.a free trips.

He’s completely locked into TAMU.
Rehire Parke to be his host on the official visit, Perkins will be ignored plenty

So Perkins gives TAMU 28 commits and has 27 already signed for 2022. They signed 23 in 2021, 26 in 2020, and 27 in 2019. SEC ranting aside how in God's name can they even add Perkins let alone anymore players? More importantly, does this mean they aren't able to add Shemar?

Advertisement
So Perkins gives TAMU 28 commits and has 27 already signed for 2022. They signed 23 in 2021, 26 in 2020, and 27 in 2019. SEC ranting aside how in God's name can they even add Perkins let alone anymore players? More importantly, does this mean they aren't able to add Shemar?
I assume they've had a ****load of attrition?

Very good question need someone to explain this….

I mean look at their class with the potential of still adding Shemar from us….

I'm sure they have had to have serious attrition. Those numbers I posted didn't factor in transfers they brought in either. My question was more about the capped 25 IC's per year, since they can only count back 1 from last year that would mean they've dug into next year's class by 2 already.

Advertisement
The SEC have their own sets of rules, from officials to recruiting It’s ridiculous but so true, A&M signing 25+ kids the past 3yrs just shows that to be the case. Heaven forbid we tried to pull that, Emmeritt would be so far up our **** he’d check for pollups

This is the only way I can think of. Reading over the additional 7 IC rule, it looks like any kid who transfers after December can be replaced (up to 7) by either a transfer or HS kid. If they didn't have a good amount of kids hit the portal last month then I don't know how they have room.

Possibly a recruit or two doesn't make it in the class. There is no hard 25 limit per year on signing day.

Advertisement
A good recruiter always wants a player in campus.
If a straight dime piece wants to come over my house and she says she just wants to chill cause she’s got a boyfriend………. She’s coming over regardless. And I gonna try to smash regardless.

Oh how can I forget. Spoiler alert for all those that get but hurt over girls in bathing suites and sht

Hence UGA coming in now as the rumored leader to land Stewart. But I am thinking UGA is full also.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I would normally agree but u see how fast these kids be gaining weight and our LB core is weak sauce so there is a chance. I dont see how u keep Wes off the field as a TF, I expect him to have the job early in the season. U cant be trotting Flagg out there thats a huge red flag.
I agree. Mario was pretty adamant in his presser that Wesley was needed as an instant contributor.

Advertisement
Back