2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Not a courtesy
Dog Surprise GIF

Funny….I posted this almost a year ago. I I came across his name somewhere and saw that he had amazing speed. So, I posted it. Nobody responded for almost a year.
In the meantime, because of the lapse of time with no responses, I felt like this a kid we would not and should not try to recruit. I figured my post was a waste of time.
While I think you can coach and improve speed to an extent, natural speed is a gift and it’s hard to ignore when looking at a prospect. As Lou Holts used to say “speed kills.” You need more than speed, but it’s a great starting point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
97CFFF63-3F37-4BD9-895E-423F0917976E.jpeg

We need to get this great establishment to open a location in Miami and get them to give Harold an NIL deal. They can have him and Tiger host the ribbon cutting.

Advertisement
Fast. Best back in the district. Could be the best back in north Houston period probably. All while being a stud backer.
Texas 247 board has a nice little write up on your cousin.... They are beside themselves on their lack of momentum in recruiting right now.

Another priority 2023 WR to keep an eye on is Jaquaize Pettaway. We haven't talked much about him because he typically keeps quiet, but Pettaway is a major weapon. Early on, Pettaway has told people that the SEC is where he wants to play and he's focused more on programs like Texas A&M, LSU and Alabama. This is one prospect where a move to the SEC could help.

Texas 247 board has a nice little write up on your cousin.... They are beside themselves on their lack of momentum in recruiting right now.

Another priority 2023 WR to keep an eye on is Jaquaize Pettaway. We haven't talked much about him because he typically keeps quiet, but Pettaway is a major weapon. Early on, Pettaway has told people that the SEC is where he wants to play and he's focused more on programs like Texas A&M, LSU and Alabama. This is one prospect where a move to the SEC could help.
I don’t think he’s ever told anyone he wants to play in the sec over any conference. He likes A&M (the cypress district is basically just an Aggie feeder) and LSU. Those schools talk to him the most though. UT has no shot whatsoever though. My family is basically just a OU feeder 🤣 if you don’t go to Norman you can go anywhere but UT

It’s longer now than what it was. But before I deleted my original account in December I posted Perk likes the canes and has worked out with Corey and Don before. Twill would have had him in for a visit already. Impress him on a visit, Win some games and we got a punchers chance.

I have zero inside info on this, but realistically this type of talent is when the $EC schools and others offer ridiculous money, would be shocked if he didnt land at one of the top 5 payers (Bama/TAMU/UGA, etc.). I presume UT is now a big payer with SS there.

Advertisement
Back