2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Perkins told Rivals that UM is among the schools recruiting him the hardest and he's thinking about visiting:
"This fall, Perkins is plotting official visits to a handful of schools, including USC, Florida and Miami. He'll be in Gainesville on Sept. 18 when Florida hosts Alabama; he'll be at Oregon when the Ducks host Arizona a week later on Sept. 25.

USC and Texas officials have yet to be scheduled and Perkins is also considering a visit to re-connect with former Texas A&M assistant Ishmael Aristide out in Miami.

"USC is really recruiting me hard and I want to go visit," he noted. "If I don't go, I'll go to Miami and kick it with Ish.""

Not a courtesy
C09BB787-0005-4FC1-805A-6C0F50A1D31A.jpeg

Advertisement
Do we have a legit shot here or is it more of a long shot in your opinion?
It’s longer now than what it was. But before I deleted my original account in December I posted Perk likes the canes and has worked out with Corey and Don before. Twill would have had him in for a visit already. Impress him on a visit, Win some games and we got a punchers chance.

Advertisement
It’s longer now than what it was. But before I deleted my original account in December I posted Perk likes the canes and has worked out with Corey and Don before. Twill would have had him in for a visit already. Impress him on a visit, Win some games and we got a punchers chance.
SouthPark sorry if I missed it what was your old CanesInsight Handle?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back