Harley

Advertisement
Bahahaha they pulled the trigger on the wrong story.

3EB72A0B-AA63-4875-81BA-EB3855FD6FC7.jpeg

Yeah 247 reporting he’s coming back. It looks like Herald is wrong on this one which is weird considering Barry just told us they’re his source

It’s the way he wrote that paragraph. I had to read it twice. Guess the Herald didn’t read it once!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guess there goes Pope into the slot 😆. Having Harley back I hope rubs off on Redding, Smith, Brinson, etc. as far as what it takes to become better in college

I really hope he works on returning kicks and punts. We could use a consistent punt returner and it would help his resume for the NFL

Advertisement
The Herald has a bunch of grade school bums. I’d rather believe this nice juicy steak I’m going to grill later today. Anyways, good stuff glad he’s coming back. Now Pope and Wiggins to the portal please.

Excellent news. He turned it on the last few games and was our most productive WR by a mile. He keeps it up he may just get himself drafted and make some money!

Advertisement
Huge for our WR room this upcoming season. Harley Finished with 800 yards 7TDs in 11 Games next season. I think he can get too 1000 yards Next year and break the UM Record

Advertisement
Back