Harley

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think he does. The way he was talking after the game and the fact that he came back out on the field when the stadium was empty after the game sure leads me to believe that he's gone.

Reporters noticed that and asked him about it directly and he said he does realize he can come back if he wants and has not closed the door on doing so.

Advertisement
They ALL outside of Phillips need to come back and improve their draft position. It’s not a debatable topic. If they leave now, everyone, they’ll lose money and put their futures in greater jeopardy. The less a team has invested in a player, the more likely they are to move onto the next one.

Harley has played very well in the second half of the season. I wouldn't be opposed.

He had a 24% marketshare of receptions, 27% marketshare of receiving yards, 26% marketshare of receiving TDs. That is a legitimate breakout and a draftable player (very late considering his age). I think if he came back, he could improve his stock, for sure, so he should come back.

Advertisement
D8D8DD60-6520-4A9B-A787-03B3358D28ED.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back