Harley returning?

Advertisement
Guess I’m not Twitter savvy. So what does the “run it back” our guys are putting out mean.
That’s not twitter, my friend. Usually, it’s a terminology used when you want to run another game again.

Hope he comes back..He made a HUUUGE improvement after it was posted Likens was opening up competition.He played **** well the last 3-4 games ..

I just wish he’d of been the one passes were being thrown to in the bowl game cause I think we’d have had a W as opposed to another L.
Yes, he caught everything Gaynor threw at his shins...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Posted a 5 with a ❤️. I assume year 5?
Also a good move and great for the program. He turned it around second half. He can get more film for NFL, teach the pups how to work and also refine his returning skills which will be his first crack in the league.

I commend him for turning it around this year. If he’s looking for a degree or he loves college or whatever, ok, let him stay. But if he’s staying bc he thinks he can be a primary target for king, I recommend that he not expect that. If he is our WR1/WR2, you’re gonna see another frustrating year by our WRs

Money post!!!

Advertisement
Posted a 5 with a ❤️. I assume year 5?
Also a good move and great for the program. He turned it around second half. He can get more film for NFL, teach the pups how to work and also refine his returning skills which will be his first crack in the league.
No thanks

Muffed punts and dropped balls It time to move on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back