Harley returning?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he comes back..He made a HUUUGE improvement after it was posted Likens was opening up competition.He played **** well the last 3-4 games ..

I just wish he’d of been the one passes were being thrown to in the bowl game cause I think we’d have had a W as opposed to another L.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i get the other ones blow, but harley was the only bright spot amongst the group and he'd be a great kid to bring back and esp help those young guys.
Im torn, because he is a good guy, hard worker.. true cane type.. But if he stays he gets a chunk of reps, and we know what his ceiling and we have soo many young guys who got no reps at all because we seem to starts older guys who dont really elevate the team.. We need to get rid of those guys not keep em.. Harley can stay if Pope and Wiggins leave..

These young guys will never get reps

Advertisement
Im torn, because he is a good guy, hard worker.. true cane type.. But if he stays he gets a chunk of reps, and we know what his ceiling and we have soo many young guys who got no reps at all because we seem to starts older guys who dont really elevate the team.. We need to get rid of those guys not keep em.. Harley can stay if Pope and Wiggins leave..

These young guys will never get reps
I'm in the same boat. Kept thinking I wanted him back for veteran presence and seemed to have a good connection with king but part of me thinks he's gna take away reps from other promising guys esp if pope n Wiggins come back. If Wiggins and Worsham wanna bounce then it wouldn't be as bad to get him back but as it stands now if all 3 come back and add a transfer you are looking at 11 or 12 guys in the WR room. Some of the young ones may bounce

I commend him for turning it around this year. If he’s looking for a degree or he loves college or whatever, ok, let him stay. But if he’s staying bc he thinks he can be a primary target for king, I recommend that he not expect that. If he is our WR1/WR2, you’re gonna see another frustrating year by our WRs

Advertisement
Back