Hard to root for the Criminoles...

atlantadan

5* Recruit
...but I'm still not over the '88 bad call and it's players from the State of Florida.

I guess I'm hoping the Criminoles win, but very hard to say this...

Advertisement
florida state needs to lose the F out ( except vs uf )

take your meds OP

Advertisement
I will actually root for ND. I want FSU to having a losing record. Snap that bowl streak and watch those one tooth wonders burn down their trailer parks.

Advertisement
I can't bring myself to root for FSU even against those leprechauns. What would be even sweeter is watching ND get into the playoffs and get blowed out by Bama or Clemson on nat tv again.

I can't bring myself to root for FSU even against those leprechauns. What would be even sweeter is watching ND get into the playoffs and get blowed out by Bama or Clemson on nat tv again.

Great point.

If you guys thi k we have the worst fans, if FSWHO pulled off the upset, they would lose their f/n minds up in south bend. Btw, they won't, just saying.

Advertisement
Next week Syracuse has a real shot to knock off ND. As a Georgetown grad, I find it hard to root for Syracuse for anything but I will make an exception in this case!

Advertisement
I hate both schools. You don't want FSU getting a signature win over Notre Dame and gaining positive momentum on the trail. On top of that,I'd also like to see FSU not making a bowl game either which would snap their **** near 40 year streak.

If were going to talk football, we know FSU can be very good on D.
Wimbush is at QB and can be rattled as we all know.
The question is has FSU quit on the season.

...but I'm still not over the '88 bad call and it's players from the State of Florida.

I guess I'm hoping the Criminoles win, but very hard to say this...

I want that FSU bowl streak to end in 2018. I hope ol' Brian teabags slick Willie. Also hoping Nostradamus thrashes their entire roster in that 17 - 0 W

Major pain if Willie doesn't make a bowel game this year. The thought of this happening is the only thing keeping me going this season.

Thanks Mork

Advertisement
Back