Hard to root for the Criminoles...

I feel like some on this board search for any excuse to root for fsu.

I haven't seen that.

To me, it's equal hate with FSU and ND.
If you were around for a while, you know what i mean.

cindysam has got it right....
Let FSU get stomped today.
ND will get trashed in the CFBPO.

Advertisement
horse3.gif

I’d rather FSU win the next 7 Championships in a row than the northern Indiana team even make the final 4 for the CFP.

That's maybe a bit much, but there is absolutely no way I want FSU winning 7 or even two in a row. The only way I could roll with that is if them and their opponent tonight were facing off for them all.

FSU is going to get wrecked tonight.

I haven't seen that.

To me, it's equal hate with FSU and ND.
If you were around for a while, you know what i mean.

cindysam has got it right....
Let FSU get stomped today.
ND will get trashed in the CFBPO.
Well it’s the second thread started in as many days about rooting for fsu, and the same topic comes up anytime they play any somewhat mutual rival (Va tech for example). I hate notre dame as much as the next guy, but I see the reality of the situation that they aren’t winning out no matter what happens today.

Why root for willie and the noles to get a signature win and keep that bowl streak alive? I’d like to say the lack of logic in this place surprises me but it doesn’t.

Advertisement
ANY Cane who would root for ND to beat FSU, needs to turn in their Cane Card ASAP......You NEVER root for ND to Win ANYTHING except a race to be buried 6ft under....

Advertisement
I hate nd too... But ****..... Canes would never heard the end of that streak
F a Streak.....58-0 at Home for 10yrs is a Streak.....Who cares their Bowl streak continues with an appearence in the Family Dollar Bowl in Timbuktu??...Not me.....Congrats on that achievement.

If we ever needed an FSU loss, it is now. The LAST thing we need is them getting a win against a top 3 team. That would help get them bowl eligible, and would certainly help their recruiting. We need them to continue being a dumpster fire, so it takes some attention off of our own dumpster fire.

Advertisement
I can't bring myself to root for FSU even against those leprechauns. What would be even sweeter is watching ND get into the playoffs and get blowed out by Bama or Clemson on nat tv again.
Exactly. Let ND get in there and get mauled, AND FSU not be bowl eligible. Sounds like a win win to me.

Advertisement
Notre Dame is possibly making the playoffs and we've got dudes rooting for them? Yeah, Bama or Clemson should stomp them, but what if, say, Tua were to get hurt on the first snap of the game? Not worth the risk, I'm rooting for F$U to knock Notre Dame out of contention.

Notre Dame is possibly making the playoffs and we've got dudes rooting for them? Yeah, Bama or Clemson should stomp them, but what if, say, Tua were to get hurt on the first snap of the game? Not worth the risk, I'm rooting for F$U to knock Notre Dame out of contention.
I'm not rooting for the notre scum but I'm sure as **** not rooting for the criminoles either.

ND will trounce them at home. The teams I dislike the most, UF, UF, UF ND. This time around we need all the help we can get with recruiting in FL, FS goes down hard.

Advertisement
Back