Hard Rock seating recommendations

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
Going to the season opener this year with the wife. Looking for suggestions for the best perspective.

Last time I went (2011), I had those seats that are in the endzone.

Usually I like to be in the first couple rows of the upper deck.

Advertisement
Against Bethune Cookman, you'll probably be able to sit almost anywhere in the stadium for under $50 a ticket through the secondary market.

I'm in 144, row 4. Great seats. We looked at upgrading to club level on the 50, but I feel like our section is way better than club level because it's rowdy and fun. There's player families in the section, which is neat. Also, it's close enough to the bench I can hear the coaches yell.

My friend and I am planning to go there this fall. We would like to know where the best seating area is in order to avoid exposure from sun since we are fair-skinned guys. Many thanks in advance!

Advertisement
I'm in 144, row 4. Great seats. We looked at upgrading to club level on the 50, but I feel like our section is way better than club level because it's rowdy and fun. There's player families in the section, which is neat. Also, it's close enough to the bench I can hear the coaches yell.
How is the view over the players and support staff heads of the field that low down with the renovations?

Do you have any issues seeing the whole field that close?

I'm interested in the lower bowl also. Really don't want to spend more than $100/ticket.

Advertisement

Do you have any issues seeing the whole field that close?

I'm interested in the lower bowl also. Really don't want to spend more than $100/ticket.

not really. When it's on our side of the field it's amazing. You can still see the other side, and the video screens are big enough you can watch on there as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back