How is the view over the players and support staff heads of the field that low down with the renovations?I'm in 144, row 4. Great seats. We looked at upgrading to club level on the 50, but I feel like our section is way better than club level because it's rowdy and fun. There's player families in the section, which is neat. Also, it's close enough to the bench I can hear the coaches yell.
I'm in 144, row 4. Great seats. We looked at upgrading to club level on the 50, but I feel like our section is way better than club level because it's rowdy and fun. There's player families in the section, which is neat. Also, it's close enough to the bench I can hear the coaches yell.
I'm in 144, row 4. Great seats. We looked at upgrading to club level on the 50, but I feel like our section is way better than club level because it's rowdy and fun. There's player families in the section, which is neat. Also, it's close enough to the bench I can hear the coaches yell.
Do you have any issues seeing the whole field that close?
I'm interested in the lower bowl also. Really don't want to spend more than $100/ticket.