Hard Rock Parking

Canes305

Redshirt Freshman
Not sure if anyone else has seen or heard of this yet but it seems like those individuals with the green parking passes will no longer be parking in Siberia this year. Hopefully this is true.
1656000545028.png

Advertisement
Be very careful who you meet in the Blue Lot. Havana Juan roaming for someone to meet.

Is he in jail or in after life? Been a few years since he challenged a MF.

I want to believe this as a Green Lotter buttttt when you press the school on this they eventually offer a non-committal answer. They continually say they're waiting on final details from the Dolphins. I can't do Siberia again though. It hurts the atmosphere and I'm too lazy to walk that far.

Advertisement
How many seasons does it take to get parking lot upgrades? This is my first year as a season ticket holder and I got yellow.

How many seasons does it take to get parking lot upgrades? This is my first year as a season ticket holder and I got yellow.

It just depends on the turnover. In any other year, I would say that you could get to Orange by Year 2, but now that ticket demand has increased, it may go a bit more slowly.

Also depends on the Hurricane Club level, as far as your ticket renewals. The earlier you can renew your TICKETS, the earlier you can apply for parking in orange or green.

Advertisement
It just depends on the turnover. In any other year, I would say that you could get to Orange by Year 2, but now that ticket demand has increased, it may go a bit more slowly.

Also depends on the Hurricane Club level, as far as your ticket renewals. The earlier you can renew your TICKETS, the earlier you can apply for parking in orange or green.
from speaking with a friend who canceled his tickets when he left miami and renewed when he recently moved back, parking is a lot harder to come by. ive had orange since I graduated and just kept renewing the same so I haven't had an issue.

Bethune game : I bought an orange lot parking pass threw StubHub but there are numerous orange lots and the none of the offers they had said which orange lot we can park in, y’all know if you can park in any of the orange lots? Any info is helpful , thanks ! Go Canes!!!!

Bethune game : I bought an orange lot parking pass threw StubHub but there are numerous orange lots and the none of the offers they had said which orange lot we can park in, y’all know if you can park in any of the orange lots? Any info is helpful , thanks ! Go Canes!!!!
Any orange ... orange is orange. Just get there early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back