Harbor 2.2

Advertisement
Let's see what happens. I'm not confident but hey man shoot your shot. I wouldn't even know where to put him
Seems like a DE to me or perhaps a TE but that’s just a guess. If he ever changed his mind and went pure NFL **** he could be a DT at some point in the NFL and I wouldn’t be shocked (kinda serious kinda not). You don’t find athletic freaks like this very often

Seems like a DE to me or perhaps a TE but that’s just a guess. If he ever changed his mind and went pure NFL **** he could be a DT at some point in the NFL and I wouldn’t be shocked (kinda serious kinda not). You don’t find athletic freaks like this very often
He will realize he's a football dude. HCs going to pretend it's about track but c'mon.

Advertisement
Idk if this was serious, but it's still time to delete this post.
Chick built like the one they use for these signs

371900DF-358A-4826-BD49-C71FF1229388.jpeg

Advertisement
Striker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf you talking about?

You keep bringing up sucking dudes off n ****s not me

It’s weird how hard you’re going on about this over a question
You should rename yourself DUH TRUTH

It’s really easy to understand

This is a Miami board with a player Miami is recruiting

Why the **** would I be talking about other programs recruiting when I say this one would be the most shocking I’ve seen? First thing you think of is Deion. It’s weird af.

Advertisement
Back