Harbor 2.2

Screenshot_20230126_200416_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230126_200300_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can go outside and see hot females anywhere so kids choosing based off that is stupid asf. If it's a gf I get a kid going to a school but that's even more dumb lol.
That's the thing especially in Florida all over, but you see Antoine Jackson almost went to ECU because of his girl, these kids don't be thinking clear sometimes at that age be whipped lol

Facts f Deon.....I don't understand how people root for him as a die hard Miami fan. Like how could u root for him. I mean he's done well in life it's ok to root against him he will be fine
Our fans can’t stop talking about him

Our fans refer to him as “Prime” like theyre on their knees at his altar

It’s ******* weird dude

Advertisement
Our fans can’t stop talking about him

Our fans refer to him as “Prime” like theyre on their knees at his altar

It’s ******* weird dude
Bruh fsu fans would hate if an old school cane was a HC stealing their kids. Fact is fsu fans hate Deon right now and rightfully so. Bruh I would wish a Cane well but u recruiting against us I'm not loyal to individuals I'm loyal to the logo.

Bruh fsu fans would hate if an old school cane was a HC stealing their kids. Fact is fsu fans hate Deon right now and rightfully so. Bruh I would wish a Cane well but u recruiting against us I'm not loyal to individuals I'm loyal to the logo.
With Harbor I thought the ship sailed over the summer. And with our season I thought we fell further behind especially as he’s looking more and more at track.

It’s not like he would be the biggest recruit we land, just saying I would be beyond shocked just because of what we are up against here

Arthur Brown was another one that shocked me but I think info is way easier to find these days

With Harbor I thought the ship sailed over the summer. And with our season I thought we fell further behind especially as he’s looking more and more at track.

It’s not like he would be the biggest recruit we land, just saying I would be beyond shocked just because of what we are up against here

Arthur Brown was another one that shocked me but I think info is way easier to find these days
Got to get that visit and get that Cormani sting out. If he visits man I believe we land him I always said that. I'm not going to lie though Oregon recruiting different though they seem different.

Advertisement
Got to get that visit and get that Cormani sting out. If he visits man I believe we land him I always said that. I'm not going to lie though Oregon recruiting different though they seem different.
The kid has handled his recruitment with class. Has always given us and Mario love but it seemed like we just didn’t have what it took to land him

An in home is pretty huge though

Advertisement
Back