NFL Harbaugh to Denver Broncos IN MY OPINION

Advertisement
Sean Payton was rumored to be enamored with the Chargers job, since he’d have Herbert.

But would ownership fire a HC that made the playoffs Year 2? Especially with all the injuries the Chargers suffered?

If you could have him or Sean Peyton which would it be?
Payton....I just don't see it happening, especially with him allegedly wanting Vic Fangio to be his defensive coordinator. Could Vic come back? I mean, Wade Phillips did it but there was a lot of time that passed. Vic was just fired last year.

Not much of a fan of Kellen moore. Dakota rayne Prescott doesn't look too good under his tutelage.
I’m an eagles fan so I see his offenses a lot and I think he’s brilliant. Dak is pretty **** stupid. He’s irresponsible as **** with the ball. Ive been hoping to get him out of the NFC East. He puts pressure on all three levels of the defense.

Advertisement
Denver is a mess. No chance. Last resort HC job.
The last time I checced, I still an NFL job. It ain’t but 32 of them in the whole world. Especially for guys that are not currently in the NFL. There will be good coaches interviewing to try and clean that mess up, 😂🤣😂

I live in Denver but not attached to the Broncos. That job is radioactive. Russ is cooked and immovable and everybody hates him. NFL isn’t like the NBA where sometimes if you hold down your spot and toe the company line during a tank, they let you keep the gig. No coach with cards in his hand is taking that job. Some upstart with big nuts might have a shot

Advertisement
I am a colts fan. In no specific order, i wouldnt mind Harbaugh, Dan Quinn, Demeco Ryan, Bienemy. Payton would require draft picks if im not mistaken.

Advertisement
I live in Denver but not attached to the Broncos. That job is radioactive. Russ is cooked and immovable and everybody hates him. NFL isn’t like the NBA where sometimes if you hold down your spot and toe the company line during a tank, they let you keep the gig. No coach with cards in his hand is taking that job. Some upstart with big nuts might have a shot
The penner Walton group can eat his money after next year if need be.if they really want an hc they can throw a stupid contract at them and make the individual say no.

Ryans would be a good choice for Denver (or anyone really)

Better head coaching candidate than Saleh was in my opinion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back