NFL Harbaugh to Denver Broncos IN MY OPINION

Advertisement
Tru you're a Bronco fan???? Whew, its not looking good for you guys. Russell Wilson with that long term big massive contract. You guys need a really good offensive minded HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shane Steichen
DeMeco Ryans
Brian Callahan
Kellen Moore
>>>>>
Jimothy Harbaugh
I think Kellen could be a future star. Cool, calm demeanor , former player , not a big ego, brilliant play caller and is all about business. Players would respect that. I’ve always viewed him and Dorsey as the same type overachievers that would make good head coaches one day.

Denver sucks ***.

707FC45D-CE9C-446F-9735-95173DA2FC0A.jpeg

Advertisement
I think Kellen could be a future star. Cool, calm demeanor , former player , not a big ego, brilliant play caller and is all about business. Players would respect that. I’ve always viewed him and Dorsey as the same type overachievers that would make good head coaches one day.
He’d probably be one of the few that could fix Russell Wilson too.

Denver’s got a playoff caliber roster on both sides of the ball, just Russell completely fell off a cliff this year.

Tbh I’d much rather deal with Wilson and that roster than the immature midget in Arizona lol.
As a Denver broncos fan. I hope he sticks at Michigan. I 🤔 Sean Payton is the only coach that can right the ship in Denver. If he is hired I see much of the same since Peyton manning retired.

Advertisement
Tru you're a Bronco fan???? Whew, its not looking good for you guys. Russell Wilson with that long term big massive contract. You guys need a really good offensive minded HC
The only saving grace is the Walton penner ownership group has long money And are willing to use it. They didn't give Wilson the extension it predated them and the gm George paton is on thin ice

As a Denver broncos fan. I hope he sticks at Michigan. I 🤔 Sean Payton is the only coach that can right the ship in Denver. If he is hired I see much of the same since Peyton manning retired.
I was talking Kellen

Advertisement
Back