Harbaugh facing 6 game suspension

He will go to the NFL. No way will he want to sit out half of the season.

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will that apply to his staffers that season? As in OC?
I hear this is for Gattis ******* a recruits mom during Covid

Wink Cowboy GIF by DrSquatch

Mario playing 50 dimensional chess and knew this was coming down so he could get rid of Gattis. Only explanation he is still employed...

you must not have been around during the Dnofrio days

I'd say it's on par or slightly worse.

Mark was running the defense, but it was as much Golden's brainchild as it was his. Then you consider their friendship, firing him would've been like firing himself.

Neither had any support, but there's universal disdain for Gattis. There's no attachment or reason you can't fire him. As bad as the defense was during AL and Mark, the offense under Gattis is worse.

I can undestand why Mark wasn't let go. While it ultimately cost Golden his job (amongst other things), I do respect his devotion to his and Mark's friendship. You're lucky if you have one ride or die friend like that. Gattis, I don't get at all.

Advertisement
Entire staff should be penalized with Gattis at the top of the list. . . Wait a minute 😳, does Gattis even croot? 🤔

Advertisement
I'd say it's on par or slightly worse.

Mark was running the defense, but it was as much Golden's brainchild as it was his. Then you consider their friendship, firing him would've been like firing himself.

Neither had any support, but there's universal disdain for Gattis. There's no attachment or reason you can't fire him. As bad as the defense was during AL and Mark, the offense under Gattis is worse.

I can undestand why Mark wasn't let go. While it ultimately cost Golden his job (amongst other things), I do respect his devotion to his and Mark's friendship. You're lucky if you have one ride or die friend like that. Gattis, I don't get at all.
No D was hated from the moment he wouldn’t tell people what type of D he was going to run. When it was shown that it was a passive 3-4, it was like seeing sharks seeing blood.

You must have forgotten the videos that were posted where fans were cursing him out in the middle of the game while he was trying to coach the kids. Tyrique McCord had to turn around and tell the fans to chill.

I understand the hate for Gattis but No D hate was something else. Plus his tenure at Miami was longer..

Advertisement
I hope Harbaugh goes down guns blazing and calls out SEC and other notorious cheaters who never even get wrist slaps. He’s the type who would.

It’s no coincidence the NCAA has gone after Miami, USC, Ohio State and Michigan but ignores SEC schools outside of the mid/lower tier schools like Ole Miss……and let’s be honest, they only went at Ole Miss bc it was all over national TV and they had no choice.

You must not have been here for the Nix years.... although the O'nofrio days were pretty bad, too. Especially after the GT game, LOL. Good times, bruh.
View attachment 223543

I've been a fan since the 80s. I'm not new to the boards. Been on these message boards for aloooooooong time and remember Nix.

I couldn't stand him or Radio's reasoning for the hire.

Gattis is hated more imho.

Advertisement
Back